Fri 4 April 2008 Results
- 14:00John Smith's Mildmay Novices' Chase (grade 2)
- 14:35Citroen C5 Sefton Novices' Hurdle (grade 1)
- 15:10John Smith's Melling Chase (grade 1)
- 15:45John Smith's Topham Handicap Chase
- 16:20Littlewoods Direct Imagine Appeal Novices' Hurdle (grade 2)
- 16:55Totepool Handicap Chase
- 17:30John Smith's Mares Only Standard Open Nh Flat Race (listed)
- Lingfield Park
- 14:20Betdaq The Betting Exchange Maiden Auction Stakes (aw)
- 14:55Bet Fa Cup - Betdaq Amateur Riders' Claiming Stakes
- 15:30Try Betdaq For An Exchange Handicap (aw)
- 16:05Betdaqpoker.co.uk Handicap
- 16:40Bet 'grand National' - Betdaq Handicap
- 17:15Tq.com 50th Anniversary Handicap
- 17:50Pochin At Longeatonplumbersclub Handicap
Professional punter Murt Khan heads to the finale at Southwell for Monday's best bet.
After nailing a 7/4 winner on Sunday, Ben Linfoot's daily nap runs at Kilbeggan today - check out our man's selection.
Karl Burke can strike with a Yorkshire raider at Windsor on Monday evening, says Nick Robson. He has a selection for every UK race.