Wed 26 September 2007 Results
- 13:40E.b.f./celebrating Elsie Calvert's 100th Maiden (div 1)
- 14:10E.b.f./celebrating Elsie Calvert's 100th Maiden (div 2)
- 14:40Constant Security Nursery Handicap
- 15:15John Smith's Straight-mile Championship Claiming Stks (qual)
- 15:50Pertemps People Development Group Handicap
- 16:25Turftv Betting Service Selling Stakes
- 17:00Pertemps Employment Alliance Handicap
- 17:35Elkhorn Handicap
- 14:25Downpatrick Maiden Hurdle
- 14:55Dance To The Chevvy's Dec 21st Handicap Hurdle (74-102)
- 15:25Derrinstown Stud Apprentice Handicap (50-70)
- 16:00Northern Ireland Champion Apprentice Handicap (42-60)
- 16:35Magner's Original Cider Beginners Chase
- 17:10Magner's Original Cider Handicap Chase (0-95)
- 17:40Irish Stallion Farms Ebf Beginners Chase
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.