Sun 12 August 2007 Results
- 14:10E.b.f. Macmillan Cancer Support Charity Maiden Fillies' Stks
- 14:40Michael Poole Estate Agents Supporting Macmillan Handicap
- 15:10University Of Teesside Supporting Macmillan Maiden Handicap
- 15:40Hawkins Ross Solicitors Supporting Macmillan Handicap
- 16:10Redcar Cricket Club Selling Stakes
- 16:40Journey South/eton Road Play 25th August Handicap (str)
- 14:30Ringside Conference Suite Maiden Auction Fillies' Stakes
- 15:00Sunday Mercury Great For Midlands Sport Handicap
- 15:30Coe Canter Maiden Fillies' Stakes
- 16:00Horizons Air Conditioned Restaurant Conditions Stakes
- 16:30Sunday Mercury Midlands Born And Read Handicap
- 17:00Family Fun At Wolverhampton Racecourse Handicap
- 14:15Grangecon Stud Ebf Maiden
- 14:45United Arab Emirates Royal Whip Stakes (group 2)
- 15:15Wedgwood Handicap (50-90)
- 15:45Independent Waterfood Wedgwood Phoenix Stakes (group 1)
- 16:15Patrick P.o'leary Memorial Phoenix Sprint Stakes (group 3)
- 16:45O'reilly Recruitment Handicap (50-80)
- 17:15Ballygallon Stud Debutante Stakes (fillies Group 2)
- 17:45Waterford Crystal Handicap (50-90)
Ben Linfoot heads to Doncaster and the veterans' chase for the Sporting Life Nap of the Day on Wednesday.
Anita Chambers expects Heaven's Guest to follow up his recent Newcastle success when he returns to Gosforth Park on Wednesday. She has a tip for every race.
Check out all of our available betting tips and previews of the forthcoming sporting action.