Fri 3 August 2007 Results
- 14:30Crush Communications Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 15:05Maelor Novices' Handicap Chase
- 15:40Chester Races Family Funday Novices' Hurdle (div 1)
- 16:15Browns Of Chester Handicap Chase
- 16:50Rippleffect Handicap Hurdle
- 17:20Summer Season Conditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle
- 17:50Chester Races Family Funday Novices' Hurdle (div 2)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.