Tue 31 July 2007 Results
- 12:50Prix Deauville Aime Le Cheval (prix Du Bocage) (handicap)
- 13:20Prix De L'eure (3yo Stakes)
- 13:50Prix De Beuvron En Auge (2yo Claiming Stakes)
- 14:20Prix De Psyche (group 3)
- 14:50Prix De Coquerel (3yo Stakes)
- 15:20Prix De La Chesnaye (3yo Fillies Stakes)
- 15:50Prix De Villers (claiming Stakes)
- 16:20Prix Du Val Rocher (handicap)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.