Sun 1 July 2007 Results
- 14:10Digibet Novices' Hurdle
- 14:45Bellhouseracing.com Maiden Hurdle
- 15:15Frankie & Benny's Conditionals' Selling Handicap Hurdle
- 15:45123racing.co.uk Handicap Hurdle
- 16:20Britannia English Summer National Handicap Chase (listed)
- 16:55City Of Stoke On Trent Celebration Plate Handicap Chase
- 17:25People Portal Standard Open Nh Flat Race
- 13:30Budweiser Guinness Handicap
- 14:05Bud Light Stakes (listed)
- 14:40John Roarty Memorial Scurry Handicap
- 15:10Anheuser-busch Adventure Parks Railway Stakes (group 2)
- 15:50Budweiser Irish Derby (group 1)
- 16:35Arthur Guinness Ebf Handicap
- 17:10Netjets Celebration Stakes (listed)
- 17:45Waterford Crystal Handicap (50-80)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.