Sun 5 November 2006 Results
- 13:10Union Of Country Sports Workers Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 13:40Brian Griffiths Keltec Maiden Hurdle
- 14:10Farriers Suppliers Conditional Jockeys' Selling Hurdle
- 14:40Ucsw Legal Challenge Beginners' Chase
- 15:10Herefordshire's Country Sports Workers Handicap Hurdle
- 15:40Keep Country Sports Alive Handicap Chase
- 16:10Hugh Thomas Memorial Standard Open Nh Flat Race
- 13:15Paddypowerauctions.com Handicap Hurdle (81-116)
- 13:45Paddypowerpoker.com Ebf Novice Hurdle (listed)
- 14:15Paddypower.com Cork Grand National Handicap Chase (0-145)
- 14:50I.n.h. Stallion Owners Ebf Maiden Hurdle
- 15:25Paddypowercasino.com Ebf Novice Chase
- 15:55Paddypowerbingo.com 3-y-o Hurdle
- 16:25Irish Foal Levy (mares) (pro-am) Flat Race
After making profits on Saturday following Perfect Candidate's win, Ben Linfoot seeks out the best Value Bet in the Greatwood Hurdle at Cheltenham on Sunday.
Anita Chambers has a tip for every race in Britain and Ireland on Sunday, including a nap selection on the final day of Cheltenham's November Meeting.
David Ord's horse-by-horse guide to Sunday's Unibet Greatwood Hurdle ends with a very long shortlist.