Sun 5 November 2006 Results
- 13:10Union Of Country Sports Workers Juvenile Novices' Hurdle
- 13:40Brian Griffiths Keltec Maiden Hurdle
- 14:10Farriers Suppliers Conditional Jockeys' Selling Hurdle
- 14:40Ucsw Legal Challenge Beginners' Chase
- 15:10Herefordshire's Country Sports Workers Handicap Hurdle
- 15:40Keep Country Sports Alive Handicap Chase
- 16:10Hugh Thomas Memorial Standard Open Nh Flat Race
- 13:15Paddypowerauctions.com Handicap Hurdle (81-116)
- 13:45Paddypowerpoker.com Ebf Novice Hurdle (listed)
- 14:15Paddypower.com Cork Grand National Handicap Chase (0-145)
- 14:50I.n.h. Stallion Owners Ebf Maiden Hurdle
- 15:25Paddypowercasino.com Ebf Novice Chase
- 15:55Paddypowerbingo.com 3-y-o Hurdle
- 16:25Irish Foal Levy (mares) (pro-am) Flat Race
David Ord's horse-by-horse guide to Saturday's Stobart Rail & Civils Northumberland Plate and he takes an Ed Dunlop Newmarket raider to snatch the prize.
Ashley Iveson makes Guns Of Leros his best bet for Tuesday and has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Ben Linfoot previews Tuesday's meetings with the Sporting Life Daily Nap running on Newbury's evening fixture.