Thu 6 April 2006 Results
- 14:00John Smith's Conservative Club Liverpool Hurdle (grade 2)
- 14:35Betfair Bowl Chase (grade 2)
- 15:10The Sportsman Anniversary 4-y-o Novices' Hurdle (grade 1)
- 15:45John Smith's Fox Hunters' Chase (nat Course)
- 16:20John Smith's Red Rum Handicap Chase (grade 3)
- 16:55Citroen C4 Mersey Novices' Hurdle (grade 2)
- 17:30John Smith's Hblb Tba Mares' Standard Open Nh Flat (listed)
- 14:20Gg-odds.com Conditional Jockeys' Selling Handicap Hurdle
- 14:55Norman Reading Beginners' Chase
- 15:30Ticknell Mitsubishi Maiden Hurdle
- 16:05Kingston Veterinary Group Handicap Chase
- 16:40Southwestracing.com Handicap Hurdle
- 17:15Captain Ronnie Wallace Hunters' Chase
- 17:50Pas Sound & Communication Intermediate Open Hunt Flat Race
Next Race Off
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value on QIPCO British Champions Day at Ascot and he has three bets, including in the Champion Stakes where he takes on Cracksman.
Top commentator Simon Holt previews QIPCO British Champions Day and he has bets in the QEII and the Balmoral Handicap.
Keith Hamer previews Saturday's QIPCO British Champions Day at Ascot and has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.