Thu 6 April 2006 Results
- 14:00John Smith's Conservative Club Liverpool Hurdle (grade 2)
- 14:35Betfair Bowl Chase (grade 2)
- 15:10The Sportsman Anniversary 4-y-o Novices' Hurdle (grade 1)
- 15:45John Smith's Fox Hunters' Chase (nat Course)
- 16:20John Smith's Red Rum Handicap Chase (grade 3)
- 16:55Citroen C4 Mersey Novices' Hurdle (grade 2)
- 17:30John Smith's Hblb Tba Mares' Standard Open Nh Flat (listed)
- 14:20Gg-odds.com Conditional Jockeys' Selling Handicap Hurdle
- 14:55Norman Reading Beginners' Chase
- 15:30Ticknell Mitsubishi Maiden Hurdle
- 16:05Kingston Veterinary Group Handicap Chase
- 16:40Southwestracing.com Handicap Hurdle
- 17:15Captain Ronnie Wallace Hunters' Chase
- 17:50Pas Sound & Communication Intermediate Open Hunt Flat Race
Pontefract stages a fine card to shake off the post-Royal Ascot blues and Chris Wilson has previewed the pick of the action.
Ben Linfoot's daily nap runs at Pontefract on Sunday - check out our man's selection.
Check out all of our available betting tips and previews of the forthcoming sporting action.