Thu 6 April 2006 Results
- 14:00John Smith's Conservative Club Liverpool Hurdle (grade 2)
- 14:35Betfair Bowl Chase (grade 2)
- 15:10The Sportsman Anniversary 4-y-o Novices' Hurdle (grade 1)
- 15:45John Smith's Fox Hunters' Chase (nat Course)
- 16:20John Smith's Red Rum Handicap Chase (grade 3)
- 16:55Citroen C4 Mersey Novices' Hurdle (grade 2)
- 17:30John Smith's Hblb Tba Mares' Standard Open Nh Flat (listed)
- 14:20Gg-odds.com Conditional Jockeys' Selling Handicap Hurdle
- 14:55Norman Reading Beginners' Chase
- 15:30Ticknell Mitsubishi Maiden Hurdle
- 16:05Kingston Veterinary Group Handicap Chase
- 16:40Southwestracing.com Handicap Hurdle
- 17:15Captain Ronnie Wallace Hunters' Chase
- 17:50Pas Sound & Communication Intermediate Open Hunt Flat Race
Next Race Off
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value in the Peter Marsh Chase at Haydock and the two big handicaps at Ascot on Saturday afternoon.
Top commentator Simon Holt has three selections for Saturday's racing including Captain Redbeard in the Peter Marsh Chase.
David Ord heads to Lingfield for the Nap of the day and hopes an Ed Walker runner can get off the mark now eased in the weights.