Thu 5 January 2006 Results
- 12:30E.B.F. 'National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (Div 1)
- 13:00Letheby And Christopher Mares' Only Handicap Hurdle
- 13:30E.B.F. 'National Hunt' Novices' Hurdle (Div 2)
- 14:05Letheby And Christopher Novices' Hurdle
- 14:40Letheby And Christopher Classified Hurdle
- 15:15Letheby And Christopher Beginners' Chase
- 15:50Letheby And Christopher Handicap Chase
- 12:35Play Now At Betdirectcasino.com Claiming Stakes
- 13:10Hotel & Conferencing At Dunstall Park Maiden Stakes
- 13:45Dine At Dunstall Park Selling Stakes
- 14:15Betdirect Freephone 0800 211 222 Handicap (Div 1)
- 14:50Wolverhampton-racecourse.co.uk Claiming Stakes
- 15:25Betdirect.co.uk Handicap
- 16:00First Past The Post At Betdirect Apprentice Handicap
- 16:30Betdirect Freephone 0800 211 222 Handicap (Div 2)
Ben Linfoot seeks out the best Value Bets on QIPCO British Champions Day at Ascot today, with Librisa Breeze fancied in the Sprint.
Pro punter Murt Khan heads to Ffos Las for his best bet today and his keen to take on a couple of NH favourites.
Catching Pigeons reckons Harry Angel will prove a class apart at Ascot, while there's a tip for France on Sunday and a Wolverhampton runner to note.