Sun 4 September 2005 Results
- 14:15Free To Speak Apprentice Handicap (50-80)
- 14:45Go And Go Round Tower Stakes (Group 3)
- 15:15Dance Design Stakes (Listed)
- 15:45Mooney's Of Monasterevin Handicap (50-80)
- 16:15Moyglare Stud Stakes (Fillies Group 1)
- 16:45Ladbrokes.ie EBF Irish Cambridgeshire
- 17:15Nolan & Brophy Auctioneers Flying Five (Group 3)
- 17:45Bloodstock Underwriting E.B.F. Maiden
Professional punter Murt Khan heads to the finale at Southwell for Monday's best bet.
Karl Burke can strike with a Yorkshire raider at Windsor on Monday evening, says Nick Robson. He has a selection for every UK race.
After nailing a 7/4 winner on Sunday, Ben Linfoot's daily nap runs at Kilbeggan today - check out our man's selection.