Bayern Munich are lining up a move for Aaron Ramsey and Wayne Rooney could return as England captain... check out the day's back pages!
- Manchester United's efforts to tie Anthony Martial and David de Gea to new deals are being hampered by agents using Alexis Sanchez's huge wages as a guide in negotiations.
- Jose Mourinho understands his job will be in jeopardy if Manchester United do not qualify for the knockout rounds of the Champions League.
- Chelsea face a race to sign midfielder Joao Felix after his current club Benfica offered him a contract with a £105m release clause.
- Middlesbrough have opened talks with Everton about signing Mo Besic on a permanent deal.
- Wolves, Crystal Palace and Southampton are on high alert as Leeds United striker Kemar Roofe has stalled on signing a new deal.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Wayne Rooney will be included in Gareth Southgate's England squad and is set to captain the side against USA at Wembley.
- Chelsea and Manchester City are battling to sign Sunderland teenager Bali Mumba.
- Roy Hodgson made a last-ditch effort to sign Ruben Loftus-Cheek from Chelsea during the summer.
- Everton are to make an offer to sign Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace and are prepared to offer Ademola Lookman as part of the deal.
- Steven Gerrard says he is frustrated by teams in the Premiership and their refusal to play with 'ambition' against his Rangers side.
- Tottenham are eyeing Boca Juniors midfielder Wilmar Barrios, but are concerned they will be dragged into a bidding war by Real Madrid.
MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Tottenham's academy chief John McDermott, Liverpool academy director Alex Inglethorpe and Les Ferdinand are candidates to replace Dan Ashworth as the FA's technical director.
- Manchester United say Nemanja Matic chose not to wear a poppy on his shirt against Bournemouth for 'personal reasons'.
- West Ham are weighing up a loan move for Fulham flop Kostas Mitroglou, who is currently with Marseille.
- Brendan Rodgers insists he has not given up hope of convincing Dedryck Boyata to stay at Celtic, despite his contract expiring at the end of the season.
- Steven Gerrard has demanded life bans for the fans who threw coins at Alfredo Morelos in the game against St Mirren.
- St Mirren chief Tony Fitzpatrick says the club will find and ban the fan who threw a coin at Alfredo Morelos.
- Pep Guardiola has denied claims that Manchester City 'tactically foul' opponents, saying he would never tell his team to do so.
- The UK government would oppose any potential 'European Super League', as they feel it would threaten the 'culture of sport in England'.
- Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey is set for a move to Bayern Munich after the Bundesliga side expressed an interest in signing him for free in the summer.