Manchester United have made Christian Eriksen their big summer target according to today's back pages - get all the latest transfer gossip here.
- Christian Eriksen is a high priority summer target for Manchester United.
- Manchester United are ready to make Paul Pogba club captain in a bid to show the French midfielder how much they value him.
- Chelsea are tracking Borussia Dortmund's Alexander Isak, the teenage Swedish striker being hailed as the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Manchester United will have to pay an eye-watering £110m if they want to sign Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first-choice central defender Napoli's Kalidou Kouibaly.
- Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka has emerged as a shock transfer target for Italian giants Inter Milan.
- Michy Batshuayi could return to Borussia Dortmund this summer if they can match Chelsea's £40m valuation.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld is being eyed by a host of Premier League clubs - including bitter rivals Arsenal.
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers is considering a reunion with Daniel Sturridge this summer.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Chelsea have held talks with three interested parties over the potential £2.5bn sale of the club.
- Chelsea target Callum Wilson has dismissed reports that he wants to leave Bournemouth this summer.
- The victims of predator Barry Bennell will receive a maximum £100,000 pay-out under Manchester City's compensation scheme and have been told the club are not admitting blame by settling with them.
- Celtic legend Frank McAvennie reckons Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should try to snap up Kieran Tierney for Manchester United.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Swansea boss Graham Potter is a shock contender for the Celtic job.