We've got a pair of tickets to Charlton v Derby for one lucky Addicks fan to win in our latest EFL ticket competition on Twitter. Find out how to win right here.
In our latest Twitter competition, it's Charlton fans who have the chance to win a pair of tickets for their big Sky Bet Championship clash with Derby on Saturday October 19.
Lee Bowyer's side have enjoyed an encouraging season so far since winning promotion and they'll be targeting all three points against the mid-table Rams.
How to enter Sporting Life FC's Twitter competition
- Simply follow @SportingLifeFC Twitter page AND...
- Retweet the competition post (see below)
- The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday October 10 and we will pick one winner at random to receive a pair of tickets.
Sporting Life ticket competition terms & conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of Hestview Limited (the 'Promoter') and/or Sporting Life, and/or any companies associated with this promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
2. Tickets for the Charlton v Derby game on Saturday 19 October 2019 (the 'Prize') can be won by following the Sporting Life FC Twitter page and retweeting the competition post by Thursday 10 October 18:00 GMT. Only 1 entry per person into the prize draw is permitted and the prize package can only be won once.
3. The prize draw will take place on Thursday 10 October at 1900 GMT, where 1 winner will be drawn at random by a computer program.
4. The winning participant will be contacted through Twitter within 3 days following the prize draw taking place. Please ensure all contact information is correct, including the contact and delivery details for where the Promoter is to deliver the prize. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant or not at all.
5. In the case incorrect contact and/or delivery details have been provided, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of delivery of tickets. This includes if the winner is unable to take delivery of tickets, if they are lost in transit, or if they fail to arrive before the designated game for any other reason not within the reasonable control of the Promoter.
6. This Promotion is not open to anyone who is subject to a football banning order. In the event of the winner being subject to a banning order, their entry will be deemed to be void and an alternative winner will be drawn.
7. In the event of any matches being postponed, the prize will be for the rearranged fixture. No refund or monetary alternative is available.
8. The prize package is limited solely to 2 tickets to the Middlesbrough v West Brom game on Saturday 19 October 2019.
9. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant is participating in the Promotion through multiple Twitter accounts, all entries by such participant will be deemed void and the participant shall not be permitted to participate in the Promotion or receive any prizes.
10. Participants are required to take part in the Promotion in their own name and any participant found to be taking part in the Promotion in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
11. The customer cannot request any alternative to the Prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary to do so for reasons beyond its control.
13. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
14. By entering this competition, you agree, should you win, to abide by The EFL Conditions of Ticket Sale: EFL and the Riverside Stadium Ground Regulations (as displayed at the Riverside Stadium).
15. The EFL Terms and Conditions shown below relating to tickets will also apply to the prize. If there is a conflict between EFL Terms and Conditions and the Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms, the Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
16. Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed at: https://support.skybet.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/430/~/general-sky-bet-promotion-terms
17. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER. THE EFL, MIDDLESBOROUGH AND/OR WEST BROM, AND ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASPECT OF THIS PROMOTION INCLUDING ITS FULFILMENT.
EFL Terms and Conditions:
· Tickets on offer in this promotion are standard tickets
· The EFL reserves the right to refuse admission at their complete discretion.
· Any behaviour judged to be inappropriate by either the prize winner or their guest at any point throughout the event will result in the immediate ejection from the stadium
· There will be no admission to any ground without a valid ticket. In the event of the loss or theft of any ticket no duplicate will be issued. A defaced, illegible, or incomplete ticket may be invalidated. There will be no re-admission if you leave a ground.
· Admission to a ground is at the ticket holder's own risk. Neither Club is responsible for any property lost or stolen at a ground. Neither Club shall have any liability whatsoever to the ticket holder for any loss damage or injury to person or property, except that neither Club seeks to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
· Any ticket offered for sale, re-sold or transferred will become void, and the ticket holder will be refused admission to or ejected from the stadium without refund.
· You shall comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, Ground Regulations, and the regulation of any licensing authority) while in a ground.
· You shall not bring into (or use within) a ground any prohibited items, including but not limited to dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, weapons, bottles, glass vessels, cans, air horns, poles, umbrellas, or any article which may be used as a weapon or a missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person. Prohibited items may be confiscated.
· You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, except for official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature.
· You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the match or any aspect of it except for mobile phones and provided that they are used for personal and private purposes only. Prohibited items may be confiscated. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. As a condition of admission to a ground, you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs, films, or recordings that you make at a ground in breach of this prohibition to the Home Club.
· No alcohol is permitted to be brought into a ground.
· Smoking in any part of a ground is prohibited by law.
· The EFL or Riverside Stadium reserves the right to search all persons and property at any time and may refuse admission to or eject from a ground any person who refuses to be searched or who possesses prohibited items.
· The EFL or Riverside Stadium reserves the right to refuse you admission to or eject you from a ground for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, or annoyance or for failure to comply with the Club Conditions, the Ground Regulations, these Promotion Conditions and/or the reasonable requests of the Home Club or for reasons of public safety.
· You give your unconditional and irrevocable consent to the use, free of charge, of your voice and actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, transmission, promotion and/or other exploitation of any film or sound recording of the match (and/or any element of such film or sound recording) in any and all media throughout the world.
· Any ticket shall remain the property of The EFL at all times.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- WATCH: Premier League MD8 highlights
- Rodgers upset with Mane pen
- Watch all the Championship goals
- Lloris out with elbow injury
- Pochettino calls for Spurs unity
- Premier League - As it happened
- Watch: PL Goal of the Month September nominees
- Lampard tips Abraham for England success
- Southgate warns Premier League stars
- Pope eyes England number one spot
- My Football Life: James Coppinger
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results