Barcelona have targeted Man City's Ilkay Gundogan while both Milan clubs want Cesc Fabregas according to today's papers.
- Ilkay Gundogan is ready to turn down interest from Barcelona and open contract talks with Manchester City.
- Marcelo has become the latest star footballer in Spain to be punished for unpaid taxes, with the left-back accepting a four-month suspended prison sentence and a £1.1m fine.
- Hundreds of Crossrail workers have walked out after being offered £400 a day to help finish Spurs' delayed new stadium.
- AC Milan and Inter Milan are set for a tug of war over the signature of Cesc Fabregas, whose Chelsea deal expires at the end of the season.
- Chelsea goalkeeping coach Christophe Lollichon has branded Hugo Lloris 'overrated', and says PSG keeper Alphonse Areola should be France's No 1.
- The Premier League is set to bankroll the Professional Footballers Association for another three years despite the concern over the way chief executive Gordon Taylor remains in total control of the organisation.
- Matteo Guendouzi's impressive start to life at Arsenal could spark a fight over his international future, with France and Morocco both keen on the midfielder.
- Chelsea have made a 'big mistake' in allowing Tiemoue Bakayoko to join AC Milan on loan, according to his former Monaco team-mate Fabinho.
- Gianluigi Buffon is on a collision course with Thomas Tuchel after the PSG head coach confirmed Alphonse Areola was his first-choice goalkeeper.
- English football and the Premier League should be 'streamlined', with fewer domestic matches played, says European Club Association chairman Andrea Agnelli.
- Scott Brown has revealed he is set to sign a new contract at Celtic, with his current deal due to expire at the end of the season.
- Celtic skipper Scott Brown has blasted the atmosphere at Hampden Park, and says the SFA have made the wrong decision in continuing to stage Scotland matches at the ground.