The latest transfer talk and rumours from the back pages including a potential world record bid by Liverpool for a goalkeeper.
- The FA are seeking rivals to Shahid Khan's £1bn Wembley bid to ensure the national stadium is not undervalued.
- West Ham will upgrade their training centre as manager Manuel Pellegrini is unimpressed with the current set-up.
- Alexis Sanchez has trained alone at Manchester United's Carrington training ground having been unable to join their US pre-season tour due to issues over his visa.
- Huddersfield Town have made an £8m move for Monaco forward Adama Diakhaby.
- Manchester City midfielder Rodney Kongolo is in talks over a move to Heerenveen.
- Real Madrid have reached an agreement with Chelsea worth £31m for goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois.
- Maurizio Sarri plans to ditch £40m flop Tiemoue Bakayoko to kick-start his Chelsea overhaul.
- Manchester United have emerged as favourites with the bookies to sign Chelsea defender Gary Cahill.
- Leicester are weighing up a £15m move for Getafe central defender Djene.
- Bournemouth are ready to spend £57m on World Cup stars Jefferson Lerma and Diego Laxalt.
- Chelsea are trying to hijack Liverpool's move for Brazil keeper Alisson with a £65m bid.
- Crystal Palace are closing in on the £12m capture of Sassuolo striker Khouma Babacar.
- Tottenham are set to push Jack Grealish's transfer through as Mauricio Pochettino wants him on their US pre-season tour.
- Zinedine Zidane is set for a sensational return to Juventus as a sporting director after walking away from the Real Madrid job.
- Daniel Sturridge has vowed to stay and fight for his place at Liverpool.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko has jetted off with Manchester City on their US tour - but is still expected to head out of the club this summer.
- Rafa Benitez has admitted Newcastle are being blown out of the water in the transfer market by their Premier League rivals.
- Manchester United's new replica kit is the most expensive ever, a full adults' version costing a staggering £183.
- Newcastle have had a loan bid for striker Salomon Rondon rejected by West Brom.
- Rafa Benítez was offered the chance to take charge of Spain for the World Cup finals after the dramatic dismissal of Julen Lopetegui two days before the country's opening match in Russia.
- Marco Silva has returned to Watford to try to sign Richarlison for Everton, who have also expressed an interest in Danny Welbeck.
- Chelsea have edged closer to making a second signing for Maurizio Sarri after CSKA Moscow said that Aleksandr Golovin could move to the west London club.
- John McGinn is set to start for Hibs against Runavik tomorrow - and rule himself out of a possible Champions League qualification campaign at Celtic.
- Celtic are refusing to compromise on their £30m asking price for Kieran Tierney as Juventus enter the fray.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Scott Brown has revealed he's desperate for Celtic to strike a deal with Hibs for midfielder John McGinn.
- Hibs star Simon Murray is set to clinch a £150,000 move to South African side Bidvest Wits.