Riyad Mahrez is in the news yet again - get all the latest transfer rumours and more in Wednesday's Paper Talk.
- Antonio Conte is hanging onto his job despite major dressing-room tension at Chelsea.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has admitted he signed for Arsenal after his old team-mate Henrikh Mkhitaryan convinced him to join.
- Antonio Conte's foul moods at Chelsea's Cobham training ground are making people miserable.
- Riyad Mahrez will extend his Leicester strike so that he does not play against Manchester City.
- Arsenal have received a transfer boost as Inter Milan have bid rejected for target Lautaro Martinez.
- Ajax starlet Justin Kluivert denies speaking to Jose Mourinho about move to Manchester United.
- Juventus have asked for Newport's scouting masterplan to help them beat Tottenham in the Champions League.
- Roman Abramovich will refuse to allow player power to decide the fate of Chelsea boss Antonio Conte.
- Riyad Mahrez could miss Leicester's clash with Manchester City - the club that tried to sign him - after extending his strike.
- David de Gea has demanded a contract worth at least £375,000 a week to remain at Manchester United.
- Chelsea fans have overwhelmingly voted for Antonio Conte not to be axed from his Chelsea job.
- Former Rangers boss Walter Smith is set for talks over a return to the Scotland job.
- Frank de Boer has accused the Crystal Palace board of panicking when he was sacked in September.
- Chelsea insiders believe Antonio Conte is manufacturing his own exit.
- Liverpool chose not to rival Arsenal for Pierre Emerick Aubameyang because of Jurgen Klopp's concerns over his attitude.
- Liverpool and Arsenal have received a boost in the chase for Thomas Lemar after he turned down a contract extension at Monaco.
- Neymar has reportedly urged Paris Saint-Germain to launch a move for Chelsea star Alvaro Morata in the summer.
- Real Madrid have reportedly made plans to hold a secret meeting with Neymar to discuss a potential transfer.