There's news of PSG eyeing up a £100m bid for Christian Eriksen and updates on David De Gea and Ruben Loftus-Cheek in today's papers.
- PSG are ready to make a £100m move for Tottenham playmaker Christian Eriksen before August 31.
- Manchester United are confident David de Gea will sign a new five-year deal at Old Trafford.
- Middlesbrough are confident of winning the race to sign Everton's Yannick Bolasie on loan.
- QPR want to re-sign winger Wayne Routledge from Swansea before the loan deadline.
- Tottenham are willing to sell Danny Rose before the end of August - even though they cannot sign a replacement.
- Pep Guardiola has told his Manchester City players they must raise the bar again to become the first team in a decade to retain their Premier League crown.
- Marseille are weighing up a move for Arsenal's Mohamed Elneny.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is set to reject the chance to move to the Bundesliga club Schalke on a season-long loan.
- Arsenal's players were impressed by Unai Emery's attention to detail in the build-up to defeat to Man City.
- Schalke are interested in signing Ruben Loftus-Cheek on a season-long loan from Chelsea.
- Newcastle have still not reached a verdict over the future of U23 coach Peter Beardsley after he was suspended.
- Tottenham have made a secret payment to the FA to continue playing at Wembley until the end of 2018.
- Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum has revealed he laughed off reports linking him with a switch to Turkey this summer.
- Marseille are weighing up a move for Arsenal anchorman Mohamed Elneny.
- Arsenal head coach Unai Emery has been reassured by the board he will not be judged on early results.
- Angus Gunn and Alex McCarthy under consideration by Gareth Southgate for the friendlies with Spain and Switzerland.
- Serious differences have emerged between the Premier League and the FA over EU work permits after Brexit.
- Spanish side Girona are ready to loan Douglas Luiz from Manchester City after he was denied a UK work permit.
- Brendan Rodgers has held a key meeting to assure his Celtic stars he is going nowhere.
- Steven Naismith has escaped any SFA punishment for kicking out at Celtic winger Jonny Hayes.
- Shrewsbury striker Sam Jones has rejected the chance to sign for Dundee.