Real Madrid are ready to swap Gareth Bale for Liverpool star Mohamed Salah, according to one report in Tuesday's Paper Talk.
- Chelsea will offer Eden Hazard a new contract worth close to £300,000 per week amid interest from Real Madrid.
- Arsenal will review Arsene Wenger's position this summer - with the prospect of ending the Frenchman's 22-year reign now emerging as a genuine option.
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is confident the club’s new stadium will be ready in time for the next season, despite minor delays.
- Lazio's Sergej Milinkovic-Savic admitted he is "flattered" by interest from Manchester United but the Serbia international remains happy in Rome.
- Manchester United have joined Real Madrid and Barcelona in the race to sign Real Sociedad right-back Alvaro Odriozola after sending a scout to watch him play against Red Bull Salzburg in the Europa League last Thursday.
- Bayern Munich have joined Manchester United and Liverpool in the race for Sporting Lisbon winger Gelson Martins.
- Christian Eriksen's agent has described the Tottenham playmaker being linked with big-money moves to Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid as a huge "compliment".
- Spain Under-21 international Dani Ceballos has told Real Madrid he wants a move to Liverpool.
- Barcelona are set to make a serious bid for Tottenham contract rebel Toby Alderweireld.
- Brighton defender Ben White has turned down a new contract amid interest from Liverpool and Tottenham.
- Carlo Ancelotti is ready to step in at Arsenal if Arsene Wenger is axed, telling friends he wants a job back in the Premier League.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is determined to ensure Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola does not beat him to the signing of Isco from Real Madrid this summer.
- Manchester United have reservations over signing Toby Alderweireld due to Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy.
- Philippe Coutinho has been linked with a shock move to PSG - just one month after joining Barcelona from Liverpool.
- Gareth Bale has found out Real Madrid plan to use him in a swap deal to sign Mohamed Salah from Liverpool this summer.
- AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie has reiterated his dream of one day signing for Manchester United.
- Tottenham are willing to pay up to £35million to try to land Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon in the summer.
- West Ham will reignite their interest in Anderlecht midfielder Leander Dendoncker in the summer while Fiorentina are plotting a fresh bid for Hammers midfielder Pedro Obiang.
- Arsenal have launched a move for Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri but face competition from Manchester United and Liverpool.
- Real Madrid will reportedly axe a swoop for David de Gea if Guti replaces Zinedine Zidane as head coach at the end of the season.