Juan Mata's Man United future and the Real Madrid manager situation are prominent lines on today's back pages.
- Juventus are keen on bringing Juan Mata to the club as uncertainty over the Spaniard's future at Manchester United continues to grow.
- Man United forward Alexis Sanchez is wanted by Paris Saint-Germain in a shock move next summer.
- FA chiefs are considering appealing after United boss Jose Mourinho was cleared of swearing into a TV camera.
- Borussia Dortmund are leading the pursuit of Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden.
- The FA is considering an appeal after losing its landmark case against Jose Mourinho.
- Jack Wilshere hopes to return at the end of November after having minor ankle surgery.
- The FA is keen to find a replacement for technical director Dan Ashworth, who is joining Brighton next year, by the end of the month.
- England's second Test against Sri Lanka in Pallekelle could be moved to Colombo over a hotel booking mix up which means neither team will be able to stay near the stadium.
- Breeders' Cup entry Well Done Fox will be the only King Power Racing runner this week, with their remaining horses being withdrawn as a mark of respect to Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.
- Manchester United star Alexis Sanchez is a transfer target for French giants Paris Saint-Germain.
- Chelsea are on red alert over Declan Rice's contract saga at West Ham.
- Brighton's Pascal Gross faces a further three weeks on the sidelines after a setback in his recovery from an ankle injury.
- PFA chairman Ben Purkiss has joined Walsall on non-contract terms while he continues his rehabilitation from a neck injury.
- Ben Coker has become the third Southend player to suffer a season-ending injury inside a week.
- Malcom has dismissed claims he is seeking a move away from Barcelona in January.
- England are toying with the possibility of moving Owen Farrell to fly-half for Saturday's Test against South Africa.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Manchester City youngster Brahim Diaz is ready to join Real Madrid on a free transfer next summer.
- Real Madrid want to hold talks with Roberto Martinez at the earliest opportunity, with the Belgium coach the front-runner to take over at the Bernabeu.
- Brahim Diaz is refusing to sign a contract extension at Manchester City and could leave for Real Madrid on a free transfer next summer.
- Former Rangers boss Mark Warburton and former Manchester City technical director Mike Rigg are among four leading candidates to take over as FA technical director.
- Residents near Tottenham's new stadium have been left in limbo over differences between the club and council over a regeneration scheme.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Rangers and Leeds are monitoring Lewis Macleod after he rejected a new deal at Brentford.
- Oleg Kononov is set to be announced as Spartak Moscow's new manager in time to debut in their Europa League clash with Rangers.