A first look at the pick of Thursday's back pages...
- Juventus have entered the chase to sign Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey.
- The FA have warned that they face a £72m bill for upgrades to Wembley if they do not sell to Fulham owner Shahid Khan.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek could represent England U21s again and is at the centre of a discussion over which senior players will be considered for Euro 2019.
- Jose Mourinho may consider it a small price to pay in the circumstances but Anthony Martial's crucial goal against Newcastle came at a cost of more than £8.7m to Manchester United.
- Javi Gracia is poised to sign a new three-year, long-term contract as Watford head coach.
- Arsenal are bracing themselves for cut-price bids from Manchester United and Liverpool for Aaron Ramsey in January.
- Chelsea could get one over Manchester United by making a swoop for AC Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli.
- Tottenham have joined bitter rivals Arsenal in the race to sign Manchester United outcast Eric Bailly.
- Adam Lallana will be available for Liverpool's trip to Huddersfield Town after the international break as the midfielder looks to relaunch his season.
- The UEFA Super Cup could be played outside of Europe as top clubs believe big money could be made by taking the final global.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Odds via Sky Bet and correct as of 0700 BST on 11/10/18