Wolves defender Conor Coady could be in line for an England call-up after impressing for the Premier League new boys...
- Wolves defender Conor Coady could be in line for an England call-up after impressing for the Premier League new boys in the first weeks of the season.
- James Milner has revealed he was never allowed to wear red clothes when he was a child because his father - a Leeds fan - hated Manchester United.
- Per Mertesacker says the Arsenal players are to blame for Arsene Wenger's departure as the club's manager.
- Arsenal's new head of football Raul Sanllehi wants to make Ever Banega his first signing, with the midfielder reported to have an £18m release clause.
- Gareth Southgate is eyeing the possibility of calling up Fulham's Tom Cairney for England despite him having played for Scotland in friendlies.
- Shaun Wright-Phillips' teenage son D'Margio was drafted in to train with the Manchester City first team as they prepared to face Lyon.
- Cardiff have been forced to return nearly 30 per cent of this season's kit to manufacturers Adidas because of a design flaw that meant it kept tearing.
- Barcelona are set to ditch stripes for the first time in their history next season and adopt a chequered pattern on their home shirt.
- Arsenal staff expect Stan Kroenke's son Josh to take a more active role at the club following chief executive Ivan Gazidis's decision to move to AC Milan.
- Aston Villa have sacked European scout Ian Atkins in a major cull of the recruitment department.
- Celtic's preparations for their Europa League clash with Rosenborg have been hit by Storm Ali, which forced them to train indoors.
- Several Tottenham players believe their slump is down to tiredness and mental fatigue after three straight defeats.
- RB Salzburg's 26-year-old coach Rene Maric, who was previously a blogger on the team's tactics, has signed a new contract until 2021.
- Celtic have revealed pre-tax profits of £17m for their double treble-winning campaign, as well as revenues of £101.6m.
- Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes is set to hold contract talks with Graeme Shinnie, with the skipper's deal expiring at the end of the season.
- Christophe Berra says it is too early to consider Hearts as title contenders, despite their five-point lead at the top of the Scottish Premiership.