Arturo Vidal is among the next big targets for Manchester United, while Antonio Conte is potential just a game away from the sack - check out all the latest news and gossip in Paper Talk!
- Manchester United are in advanced talks to sign 18-year-old winger Justin Kluivert from Ajax in the summer.
- Antonio Conte still wants a full-on clash with Jose Mourinho later this month - and Chelsea bosses won't try to stop him.
- Jurgen Klopp has claimed the Premier League is so strong even Bill Shankly would be happy with fourth.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has stopped key coach Mikel Arteta joining up with Wales.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp expects Manchester City to be even stronger next season.
- Hugo Lloris has backed his Tottenham team-mates to harass Liverpool into submission.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United are plotting a summer swoop for Bayern Munich's Arturo Vidal.
- Tottenham can be a real threat to Manchester City, according to Glenn Hoddle.
- Antonio Conte has taken a fresh swipe at Chelsea's transfer policy.
- Everton fans left at half-time as their side crashed 5-1 at Arsenal, who were 4-0 up at the interval.
- West Ham defender Aaron Cresswell and Brighton forward Anthony Knockaert were involved in a heated tunnel bust-up on Saturday.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte insists he needs two or three more world-class players to compete with Manchester City.
- Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez wants to follow Roy Hodgson and manage into his 70s.
- Ross Barkley is set to miss Chelsea's trip to Watford after suffering an injury that could prompt further questions over the club's record of hamstring problems under head coach Antonio Conte.
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
- Arsenal and Chelsea have joined Manchester City in the battle for a summer deal for Riyad Mahrez.
- Manchester City are working on a new contract for Gabriel Jesus.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United will move for Jordan Pickford if David De Gea leaves at the end of the season.
- Chelsea face a huge battle over Thibaut Courtois' future - and want Joe Hart as his replacement.
- Liverpool want Jack Wilshere - if he rejects a new deal at Arsenal.
- Riyad Mahrez has been offered help from the PFA over his bitter row with Leicester.
- Arsenal want £15m for defender Rob Holding as he heads for the exit at the end of the season.
- An Arsenal fan protest against manager Arsene Wenger fell flat because of bad weather on Saturday.
- West Ham co-chairwoman Karren Brady says she hates the Championship and says it is like an 'abyss'.
- Celtic and Rangers will battle it out in the summer for Sunderland youngster Ethan Robson.
- Wigan's takeover should be official next month after the Far East group looking to move in were given the Football League all-clear.
- Antonio Conte faces the sack if Chelsea slip up at Watford on Monday.