It's that time again - take the latest Sporting Life survey and you could win tickets for a home game of the EFL club of your choice.
Another week and another survey....But as we're committed to providing you with the very best sports content in the business we'd like to pick your brains on your general sports content habits.
We always want to provide the very best here at Sporting Life, and this time we want to know all about where, when and how you digest all your sporting news, views and opinion to help us bring you the very best all-round sports content.
We're just starting a major overhaul of our website and app offering, and with your help we'll be able to provide you with all you need, from the services we provide to the features we create and how they're brought to you.
We have therefore launched our latest survey and would really appreciate it if you could spare a few moments to take it by CLICKING HERE.
To say thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, we are offering you the chance to enter a draw for one of five pairs of EFL tickets:
- Win a pair of tickets to home game of EFL club of your choice - five chances to win
Sporting Life terms and conditions
This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. In order to ensure the security of the promotion and compliance of these terms, proof of age and identity may be required before, during or after entry to the Promotion.
2. Entry to the Promotion is free. Employees (or family members of employees) of Hestview Limited (the “Promoter”) and/or Sporting Life, and/or any companies associated with this promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
3. The Promoter shall make the promotion available from [insert date and time] to [insert date and time] (the “Promotional Period”).
4. In order to enter the promotion, participants must complete the Sporting Life survey and select which prize draw (as shown at Section 5 below) they want to enter, within the Promotional Period. The Sporting Life Survey will be made available here.
5. Competition prizes and Prize draws:
· Two tickets to an EFL home game as selected by a winner (subject to availability) – 5 winners will be chosen;
(each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
6. Only one entry is permitted per person. Winners will be selected at random by the Promoter.
7. EFL Tickets: Tickets available for a regular season home league game only for the 2019-2020 season. The Promoter will provide a list of available matches for a winners chosen club, from which a winner can select a game to attend.
8. Participants will be notified within 10 days after the Promotion closes if they have won the promotion.
9. Winners must confirm their full name, DOB, address, email address within 5 days of the Promoter notifying a participant that they have won. Failure to provide these details by this time will result in the prize being forfeited.
11. If the winning participants have not responded within two working days of being contacted by the Promoter or aren’t available to accept the Prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right not to award the Prize, or to select an alternative winner from all other entrants.
12. In the case incorrect contact and/or delivery details have been provided, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of the delivery of tickets. This includes if the winner is unable to take delivery of tickets, if they are lost in transit, or if they fail to arrive before the designated game for any other reason not within the reasonable control of the Promoter.
13. This Promotion is not open to anyone who is subject to a football banning order. In the event of the winner being subject to a banning order, their entry will be deemed to be void and an alternative winner will be drawn.
14. In the event of any matches being postponed, the prize will be for the rearranged fixture. No refund or monetary alternative is available.
15. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that a participant is participating in the Promotion through multiple accounts, all entries by such participant will be deemed void and the participant shall not be permitted to participate in the Promotion or receive any prizes.
16. Participants are required to take part in the Promotion in their own name and any participant found to be taking part in the Promotion in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
17. The customer cannot request any alternative to the Prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary to do so for reasons beyond its control.
19. Participants who have been excluded from previous promotions run by the Promoter (including in relation to Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Poker or Sky Bingo) will not be permitted to participate in this Promotion and any submissions shall be deemed void.
20. As far as is permitted by law the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, death or personal injury occurring as a result of taking up the prize.
21. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
22. By entering this competition, you agree, should you win, to abide by The EFL Conditions of Ticket Sale: available here. Ticket and the ground regulations applicable to the relevant stadium hosting the game (as displayed at the relevant stadium hosting the game).
23. The EFL Terms and Conditions shown below relating to tickets will also apply to the prize. If there is a conflict between EFL Terms and Conditions and the Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms, the Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
24. Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here
25. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK. THE EFL, AND ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASPECT OF THIS PROMOTION INCLUDING ITS FULFILMENT.
EFL Terms and Conditions:
· Tickets on offer in this promotion are standard tickets
· The EFL reserves the right to refuse admission at their complete discretion.
· Any behaviour judged to be inappropriate by either the prize winner or their guest at any point throughout the event will result in the immediate ejection from the stadium
· There will be no admission to any ground without a valid ticket. In the event of the loss or theft of any ticket no duplicate will be issued. A defaced, illegible, or incomplete ticket may be invalidated. There will be no re-admission if you leave a ground.
· Admission to a ground is at the ticket holder's own risk. Neither Club is responsible for any property lost or stolen at a ground. Neither Club shall have any liability whatsoever to the ticket holder for any loss damage or injury to person or property, except that neither Club seeks to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
· Any ticket offered for sale, re-sold or transferred will become void, and the ticket holder will be refused admission to or ejected from the stadium without refund.
· You shall comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, Ground Regulations, and the regulation of any licensing authority) while in a ground.
· You shall not bring into (or use within) a ground any prohibited items, including but not limited to dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, weapons, bottles, glass vessels, cans, air horns, poles, umbrellas, or any article which may be used as a weapon or a missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person. Prohibited items may be confiscated.
· You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, except for official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature.
· You shall not take into (or use within) a ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the match or any aspect of it except for mobile phones and provided that they are used for personal and private purposes only. Prohibited items may be confiscated. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. As a condition of admission to a ground, you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs, films, or recordings that you make at a ground in breach of this prohibition to the Home Club.
· No alcohol is permitted to be brought into a ground.
· Smoking in any part of a ground is prohibited by law.
· The EFL and/or relevant stadium hosting the game reserves the right to search all persons and property at any time and may refuse admission to or eject from a ground any person who refuses to be searched or who possesses prohibited items.
· The EFL and/or relevant stadium hosting the game reserves the right to refuse you admission to or eject you from a ground for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, or annoyance or for failure to comply with the Club Conditions, the Ground Regulations, these Promotion Conditions and/or the reasonable requests of the Home Club or for reasons of public safety.
· You give your unconditional and irrevocable consent to the use, free of charge, of your voice and actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, transmission, promotion and/or other
exploitation of any film or sound recording of the match (and/or any element of such film or sound recording) in any and all media throughout the world.
· Any ticket shall remain the property of The EFL at all times.