The return of the Bundesliga also signals the return of the Sporting Life Accumulator as we back four teams for success.
Head here to back Wolfsburg, Dortmund, Fortuna Dusseldorf and RB Leipzig all to win at 13/2 with Sky Bet
We're starting with the only away team in our accumulator and that is backing WOLFSBURG for success away at Augsburg. Wolfsburg are in the hunt for European football and face a Augsburg side who have won just one of their eight games since the winter break.
In the Revierderby, we're siding with BORUSSIA DORTMUND to secure the bragging rights and all three points against Schalke. They boast the best home record in the Bundesliga and come up against a Schalke side who are struggling for form and haven't performed as well as they would have hoped away from home.
At the other end of the table, FORTUNA DUSSELDORF will be hopeful that they can move closer to safety as they take on bottom club Paderborn. For the visitors, the table doesn't lie and we should expect another defeat here. Their actual position reflects the xG and xPTS.
And finally, we're backing title hopefuls RB LEIPZIG for victory as they welcome Freiburg. Leipzig have only lost once since the winter break and face a Freiburg side with more defeats than wins since mid-January.
Sporting Life Accumulator specials
- Over 2.5 goals in each game - 15/2
- Both teams to score in every game - 15/2
- A goal in both halves in every game - 6/1
- 10+ corners in each game - 12/1
Odds correct at 1400 BST (14/05/20)
Follow Sporting Life on social - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related Bundesliga content
- Inside the Bundesliga title race
- Bundesliga scouting report
- Bundesliga Team of the Season
- Quiz: Guess the Bundesliga kits
- Five predictions for the remainder of the season
- Nine key Bundesliga fixtures
- Bundesliga: 5 Brits who made a mark
- In Profile: What has happened to Philippe Coutinho?
- In Profile: Enjoying the Sancho ride
- In Profile: Just how good is Erling Haaland?
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-18s and we strongly encourage readers to wager only what they can afford to lose.