We're backing three road warriors to bag us three away wins in our midweek acca, which has been price boosted by Sky Bet exclusively for our readers.
In the Sky Bet Championship, we're backing three away wins this Tuesday - starting at the Madejski where Fulham visit Reading after getting back to winning ways after three straight draws. The Royals have lost three of their last four on home turf and the Cottagers have plenty in attacking to cause them untold problems.
Things aren't right at Middlesbrough right now, with their 4-1 humbling at home by Sheffield Wednesday causing uproar among the home fans - now they face a decent Preston side who are unbeaten in five in the league.
The aforementioned Sheffield Wednesday will bring home the bacon as our third pick, as we're backing them to go to Hull and back with three points in their pockets fresh from that memorable victory at the Riverside at the weekend.
The Owls have won their last three away games - all at local rivals in Rotherham, Huddersfield and Middlesbrough - meaning the short trip to Hull will hold no fear especially given the hosts have won just once all season in front of their own fans.
- Hull haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last 10 home league games, and are winless in their last four (D2 L2).
- Sheffield Wednesday are looking to secure three consecutive away league wins for the first time since April 2017.
- Middlesbrough’s 1-4 home defeat to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday saw them concede more goals than they had in their previous seven league games combined at the Riverside Stadium (3).
- Preston have scored a league-high five penalties in the Championship this season, at least three more than any other side.
- The last two Fulham managers to win away at Reading in a league match also managed England – Kevin Keegan in April 1999 and Roy Hodgson in April 2008.
- Reading have lost three of their four home league games this season (W1), having lost just one of their last 10 in 2018-19 (W5 D4 L1).
SPORTING LIFE PRICE BOOST
We've also got a Sporting Life Price Boost for Tuesday, with Sky Bet enhancing the price of a five-fold both teams to score bet exclusively for our readers.
- Tottenham v Bayern Munich
- Juventus v Leverkusen
- Galatasaray v PSG
- Blackburn v Forest
- Middlesbrough v Preston
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Man Utd revival: Five point plan
- 'It'll get worse for United'
- Premier League weekly: Man Utd special
- Watch: Keane & Jose blast United
- Denis Irwin: My Manchester United
- Klopp: Points win prizes
- My Football Life: James Coppinger
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-18s and we strongly encourage readers to wager only what they can afford to lose.Sky Bet's responsible gambling tools are detailed here and if you are concerned about your gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133, or visit begambleaware.org.