The Sporting Life Accumulator has missed out by just one goal in three of the last four outings. We are hoping Saturday's 14/1 selection can finally get us over the winning line.
Aston Villa to beat Burton (Sky Bet Championship)
Aston Villa have to be backed for a sixth Sky Bet Championship win in a row when they host bottom-of-the-table Burton.
Derby to beat Brentford (Sky Bet Championship)
Home advantage makes second-placed Derby the team to side with as they look to make it 11 Sky Bet Championship matches unbeaten when hosting mid-table Brentford.
Northampton to beat Rochdale (Sky Bet League One)
Northampton are impressing in 2018 and can make it three home wins in a row by defeating second-bottom Rochdale.
Luton to beat Exeter (Sky Bet League Two)
Sky Bet League Two leaders Luton can prove their class as the division's top side by winning at home to Exeter.
Click on the picture of Derby County mascot Rammie to back the Sporting Life Accumulator...
Sporting Life Accumulator Charity Challenge
Every week, Sky Bet are giving us a £10 free bet on the Sporting Life Accumulator. We're going to keep a running total which you will be able to follow. Every bet we have will be registered, every profit and every loss calculated.
Come the final weekend of the Premier League season if we are winning, as we hope to be, we'll give every penny to our chosen charity - the Give A Duck Foundation.
If we lose, we will still make a generous donation to Give A Duck. But our aim is that we win, you win and that, in doing so, we're able to give a sizeable cheque to a charity whose fine work you can read about here.
So following our 33/1 winner earlier this season we currently have £330 in the bank for the charity.
We know that some weeks you'll be on board with us. Others, you might think we've got it completely wrong and ignore our selections and if you have got a winner to share, you know where to find us.
Sporting Life Accumulator record
- 03/02/18 - Aston Villa, Derby, Northampton and Luton all to win - 14/1
- 30/01/18 - Sheffield Wednesday, Blackburn and Coventry all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 27/01/18 - Millwall, Plymouth, Carlisle and Luton all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 20/01/18 - Preston, Peterborough, Shrewsbury and Mansfield all to win at 25/1 - LOST
- 13/01/18 - Brentford, Carlisle, Crawley and Port Vale all to win at 11/1 - LOST
- 06/01/18 - Aston Villa, Brentford, Ipswich and Millwall all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 02/01/18 - Ipswich, Southend, Shrewsbury and Swindon all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 28/11/17 - Tottenham, Blackburn, Charlton and West Ham Under-21s all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 25/11/17 - Watford, Bournemouth, Blackburn and Notts County all to win at 35/1 - LOST
- 21/11/17 - Sheffield United, Shrewsbury, Charlton and Wigan all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 18/11/17 - Millwall, Peterborough, Luton and Mansfield all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 11/11/17 - Bradford, Scunthorpe, Luton and Exeter all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 04/11/17 - Huddersfield, Norwich, Millwall and Hartlepool all to win at 33/1 - LOST
- 31/10/17 - Bolton and Fleetwood both to win at 25/1 - LOST
- 28/10/17 - Norwich, Wolves, Charlton and Accrington all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 21/10/17 - Nottingham Forest, Blackburn, Doncaster and Coventry all to win at 11/1 - LOST
- 14/10/17 - Chelsea, Sheff Wed, Walsall and Lincoln all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 07/10/17 - Fleetwood, Shrewsbury, Lincoln and Newport all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 30/09/17 - Aston Villa, Hull, Middlesbrough, Bradford, Coventry and Exeter all to win at 33/1 - LOST
- 26/09/17 - Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Peterborough and Crawley all to win at 22/1 - LOST
- 23/09/17 - Derby, Wolves, Oxford and Exeter all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 19/09/17 - Swansea, Burnley, Wolves and Leicester all win in 90 mins at 16/1 - LOST
- 16/09/17 - Middesbrough, Bradford, Portsmouth, Exeter and Grimsby all to win at 33/1 - WON
- 12/09/17 - Blackpool, Colchester and Accrington all to win at 11/1 - LOST
- 09/09/17 - Leeds, Reading, Charlton and Scunthorpe all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 02/09/17 - Peterborough, Charlton and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 26/08/17 - West Ham, Ipswich, Middlesbrough and Lincoln all to win at 40/1 - LOST
- 22/08/17 - Bournemouth, Brighton, Watford and Sheffield Wednesday all to win in 90 mins at 10/1 - LOST
- 19/08/17 - West Brom, Southampton, Wolves and Wigan all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 15/08/17 - Nottingham Forest, Birmingham and Wolves all to win at 12/1 - LOST
- 12/08/17 - Wolves, Blackburn and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- Back the Sporting Life Accumulator
- More free football tips
- Weekend football fixtures
- Latest football tables