Saturday afternoon's 20/1 Sporting Life Accumulator covers the action in the Sky Bet EFL.
Below, you'll find Saturday's Sporting Life Accumulator plus details of Sky Bet's Soccer Saturday Price Boost.
Sporting Life Accumulator - November 18
Millwall to beat Sunderland (Sky Bet Championship)
Millwall can add to bottom-of-the-table Sunderland's 14-match winless run in the Sky Bet Championship by claiming victory at the Stadium of Light.
Peterborough to beat Blackpool (Sky Bet League One)
Peterborough can extend their five-match unbeaten run with victory at home to Blackpool.
Luton to beat Cambridge (Sky Bet League Two)
Luton, who have only lost one of their last 14 games, can bag a three-point haul against Cambridge at Kenilworth Road.
Mansfield to beat Stevenage (Sky Bet League Two)
Mansfield are picked to make the most of home advantage against Stevenage to claim their fourth win in a row.
Click on the stag below to back Saturday's Sporting Life Accumulator...
Sporting Life Accumulator Charity Challenge
Every week, Sky Bet are giving us a £10 free bet on the Sporting Life Accumulator. We're going to keep a running total which you will be able to follow. Every bet we have will be registered, every profit and every loss calculated.
Come the final weekend of the Premier League season if we are winning, as we hope to be, we'll give every penny to our chosen charity - the Give A Duck Foundation.
If we lose, we will still make a generous donation to Give A Duck. But our aim is that we win, you win and that, in doing so, we're able to give a sizeable cheque to a charity whose fine work you can read about here.
So following our 33/1 winner earlier this season we currently have £330 in the bank for the charity.
We know that some weeks you'll be on board with us. Others, you might think we've got it completely wrong and ignore our selections and if you have got a winner to share, you know where to find us.
Soccer Saturday Price Boost
This week's big Saturday offer from Sky Bet sees the Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool win treble enhanced from 2/1 to 4/1. They are in action against Leicester, Southampton and West Brom respectively, all kicking off at 1500 GMT.
Click on the image below to place your bet...
Sporting Life Accumulator record
- 18/11/17 - Millwall, Peterborough, Luton and Mansfield all to win at 20/1 -
- 11/11/17 - Bradford, Scunthorpe, Luton and Exeter all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 04/11/17 - Huddersfield, Norwich, Millwall and Hartlepool all to win at 33/1 - LOST
- 31/10/17 - Bolton and Fleetwood both to win at 25/1 - LOST
- 28/10/17 - Norwich, Wolves, Charlton and Accrington all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 21/10/17 - Nottingham Forest, Blackburn, Doncaster and Coventry all to win at 11/1 - LOST
- 14/10/17 - Chelsea, Sheff Wed, Walsall and Lincoln all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 07/10/17 - Fleetwood, Shrewsbury, Lincoln and Newport all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 30/09/17 - Aston Villa, Hull, Middlesbrough, Bradford, Coventry and Exeter all to win at 33/1 - LOST
- 26/09/17 - Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Peterborough and Crawley all to win at 22/1 - LOST
- 23/09/17 - Derby, Wolves, Oxford and Exeter all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 19/09/17 - Swansea, Burnley, Wolves and Leicester all win in 90 mins at 16/1 - LOST
- 16/09/17 - Middesbrough, Bradford, Portsmouth, Exeter and Grimsby all to win at 33/1 - WON
- 12/09/17 - Blackpool, Colchester and Accrington all to win at 11/1 - LOST
- 09/09/17 - Leeds, Reading, Charlton and Scunthorpe all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 02/09/17 - Peterborough, Charlton and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 26/08/17 - West Ham, Ipswich, Middlesbrough and Lincoln all to win at 40/1 - LOST
- 22/08/17 - Bournemouth, Brighton, Watford and Sheffield Wednesday all to win in 90 mins at 10/1 - LOST
- 19/08/17 - West Brom, Southampton, Wolves and Wigan all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 15/08/17 - Nottingham Forest, Birmingham and Wolves all to win at 12/1 - LOST
- 12/08/17 - Wolves, Blackburn and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST