Nottingham Forest are in the latest Sporting Life Accumulator, but who joins them in our 11/1 acca?
Below, you'll find Saturday's Sporting Life Accumulator plus details of Sky Bet's Soccer Saturday Price Boost.
Sporting Life Accumulator - October 21
Nottingham Forest to beat Burton (Sky Bet Championship)
Forest have won their last two at home and a clash with struggling Burton is an ideal chance to bounce back from their defeat to Derby.
Blackburn to beat Portsmouth (Sky Bet League One)
Rovers will be eager to right the wrongs of their last two home games as they look to ignite their promotion hopes against Portsmouth, who lost on the road last time out.
Doncaster to beat Walsall (Sky Bet League One)
Donny are bidding for a third League One home victory on the spin and will be confident of doing so against a Walsall side who are struggling for wins this season
Coventry to beat Colchester (Sky Bet League Two)
One home fan clearly wasn’t happy with Coventry on Tuesday night but they have an opportunity to make amends quickly and get their promotion hopes back on track against Colchester
Click on the image below to back this weekend's Sporting Life Accumulator...
Sporting Life Accumulator Charity Challenge information
Every week, Sky Bet are giving us a £10 free bet on the Sporting Life Accumulator. We're going to keep a running total which you will be able to follow. Every bet we have will be registered, every profit and every loss calculated.
Come the final weekend of the Premier League season if we are winning, as we hope to be, we'll give every penny to our chosen charity - the Give A Duck Foundation.
f we lose, we will still make a generous donation to Give A Duck. But our aim is that we win, you win and that, in doing so, we're able to give a sizeable cheque to a charity whose fine work you can read about here.
So following last month's 33/1 winner we currently have £330 in the bank for the charity.
We know that some weeks you'll be on board with us. Others, you might think we've got it completely wrong and ignore our selections and if you have got a winner to share, you know where to find us.
Soccer Saturday Price Boost
This week's big Saturday offer from Sky Bet sees the Manchester United, Stoke and Wolves treble enhanced from 9/2 to 6/1.They face Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Preston, all kicking off at 1500 BST.
Click on the image below to place your bet...
Sporting Life Accumulator record
- 21/10/17 - Nottingham Forest, Blackburn, Doncaster and Coventry all to win at 11/1 -
- 14/10/17 - Chelsea, Sheff Wed, Walsall and Lincoln all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 07/10/17 - Fleetwood, Shrewsbury, Lincoln and Newport all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 30/09/17 - Aston Villa, Hull, Middlesbrough, Bradford, Coventry and Exeter all to win at 33/1 - LOST
- 26/09/17 - Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Peterborough and Crawley all to win at 22/1 - LOST
- 23/09/17 - Derby, Wolves, Oxford and Exeter all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 19/09/17 - Swansea, Burnley, Wolves and Leicester all win in 90 mins at 16/1 - LOST
- 16/09/17 - Middesbrough, Bradford, Portsmouth, Exeter and Grimsby all to win at 33/1 - WON
- 12/09/17 - Blackpool, Colchester and Accrington all to win at 11/1 - LOST
- 09/09/17 - Leeds, Reading, Charlton and Scunthorpe all to win at 16/1 - LOST
- 02/09/17 - Peterborough, Charlton and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST
- 26/08/17 - West Ham, Ipswich, Middlesbrough and Lincoln all to win at 40/1 - LOST
- 22/08/17 - Bournemouth, Brighton, Watford and Sheffield Wednesday all to win in 90 minutes at 10/1 - LOST
- 19/08/17 - West Brom, Southampton, Wolves and Wigan all to win at 20/1 - LOST
- 15/08/17 - Nottingham Forest, Birmingham and Wolves all to win at 12/1 - LOST
- 12/08/17 - Wolves, Blackburn and Swindon all to win at 14/1 - LOST