it's a bumper Saturday for transfer stories in the newspapers - with Declan Rice a wanted man.
- Tottenham are prepared to part with £30m to secure the signing of Barcelona star Andre Gomes after his impressive loan spell at Everton.
- Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke has emerged as a contender to assist Scott Parker if the former England midfielder takes over as Fulham manager this summer.
- Surgeons have suggested Harry Kane could need an operation to address his persistent ankle issues.
- West Ham are lining up a summer move for Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic and are expected to listen to offers for Marko Arnautovic and Lucas Perez.
- England boss Gareth Southgate will check on Chelsea teenager Callum Hudson-Odoi in Sunday's Liverpool clash.
- Courtney Lawes has defended England team-mate Billy Vunipola over his show of support for Israel Folau's controversial anti-LGBT comments.
- England have run out of the Dukes balls they used to unsettle Australia in the last home Ashes so a newer version with tighter seams will be used this summer.
- Manchester United are reportedly ready to "break the bank" for West Ham star Declan Rice.
- Lyon axed Memphis Depay and Nabil Fekir from the starting line-up on Friday amid incredible claims they fought with team-mates in training.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been urged to snap up Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka by the coach who discovered him in south London.
- Stoke striker Mame Biram Diouf says Potters fans are "the worst in England" and he is "openly thinking" about leaving the club.
- Fulham are confident they can keep top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic in the Championship despite transfer interest from Premier League teams.
- Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson wants to make loan striker Jordan Ayew his first permanent signing this summer.
- Bournemouth are agonising over whether to cash in on Ryan Fraser this summer because of the risk of losing him for nothing in the summer of 2020.
- Crystal Palace, Burnley, Norwich City and Southampton are all tracking Birmingham City striker Che Adams but might have to pay £15m to secure his services.
- QPR are in advanced talks to appoint Carlos Carvalhal as their next manager.
- Four Premier League clubs were secretly sanctioned last year over youth player rule breaches and Chelsea agreed to pay a 12-year-old goalkeeper's family more than £800,000 according to documents from Football Leaks.
- John Souttar is being eyed by Rangers as Steven Gerrard targets a move for the Hearts star.
- Rangers are also closing on a pre-contract deal for Birmingham midfielder Greg Stewart, who is currently on loan with rivals Aberdeen.