Ivan Gazidis wants to bring in Arsene Wenger as AC Milan manager when he takes over as the club's chief executive next week according to one of Saturday's papers.
- Arsenal and Manchester United are among the clubs preparing to make offers for Roma's Cengiz Under, according to reports in Italy.
- Manchester United defender Eric Bailly, who continues to be linked with a move to Tottenham, has signed up with the Roc Nation Sports agency set up by music megastar Jay Z.
- Jamie Vardy is set to be benched when Leicester face West Ham, ramping up the tension between him and under-fire boss Claude Puel.
- Europe's top clubs have engaged in secret talks over player wages to ensure finances do not spiral out of control.
- Former Tottenham player Clinton N'Jie is being hunted by police in France for driving under a fake licence.
- Paris Saint-Germain are targeting West Ham's Issa Diop - and could be prepared to offer up to £50m for the French centre back.
- Manchester United are set to fine players who refused to attend a sponsorship event earlier this week in protest at transport issues that have plagued recent games.
- Ivan Gazidis wants to bring in Arsene Wenger as AC Milan manager when he takes over as the club's chief executive next week.
- Nigeria have signalled their intent to persuade Everton and England U21 winger Ademola Lookman to play senior international football for them.
- Steven Naismith is not ruling out signing a pre-contract with Hearts, with his Norwich deal running out at the end of the season.