Paris Saint-Germain are set to offer Neymar a new deal following speculation that Real Madrid are interested in signing the Brazilian.
- Tottenham have launched an investigation after an intruder parachuted into their new stadium.
- Unai Emery believes his "new way" can get the best out of Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil.
- Paris Saint-Germain are set to offer Neymar a new deal in a bid to keep him out of Real Madrid's hands.
- Chelsea are set to appoint Maurizio Sarri as they get to work on transfer deals for Daniele Rugani, Aleksandr Golovin and Alisson Becker.
- Bakary Sako is on his way out of Crystal Palace after rejecting the club's latest contract offer.
- West Brom are mulling over an £11m for Derby striker Matej Vydra.
- Belgium manager Roberto Martinez believes Eden Hazard would fit in perfectly at Real Madrid.
- Matteo Darmian has been offered escape routes back to Italy by Juventus and now Inter.
- Manchester United have signed a world record deal - to sponsor their sleeves.
- Wayne Rooney claims he was forced out of Everton.
- Leicester will offer new big money deals to World Cup stars Harry Maguire and Jamie Vardy when they return from Russia.
- Bolton want to sign goalkeeper Boaz Myhill as a replacement for Ben Amos, who has joined Millwall.
- Inter Milan are in pole position to beat Tottenham to the signature of Malcom.
- Arsenal have been offered Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane will join Liverpool's pre-season tour of the United States.
- Maurizio Sarri and Jorginho were at Stamford Bridge on Friday evening to complete their moves to Chelsea.
- Chelsea's incoming boss Maurizio Sarri is already under pressure to cut their bulging squad down to size.
- Cristian Pavon has signed a new deal at Boca Juniors, handing Arsenal a transfer blow.
- Sheffield Wednesday striker Sam Winnall is a £1m target for Sheffield United.
- Charlton are set to sign free agent midfielder Darren Pratley on a two-year deal.
- Celtic earned almost £1m from their players who played at the World Cup.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Milad Mohammadi could find himself at the centre of an Old Firm tug of war.
- Rangers are still waiting to hear if Millwall have taken their improved offer for Jake Cooper.
- Adam Rooney is on the brink of a move to the club owned by Manchester United's Class of 92 - Salford City.