A managerial change at Stamdford Bridge and an Italian giant lining up a shock move for Mohamed Salah lead Wednesday's back pages.
- Chelsea want Zinedine Zidane as their next manager to replace Maurizio Sarri and take them back to the top.
- Arsenal and Chelsea see PSG move ahead in the transfer battle for £24m Franck Kessie from AC Milan.
- Juventus are preparing a £175m move for Liverpool star Mohamed Salah, according to reports.
- Manchester United and Chelsea have been dealt a blow as Juventus forward Paulo Dybala edges closer to a Real Madrid move.
- Crystal Palace's English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka is wanted by Borussia Dortmund. The 21-year-old is also of interest to Manchester City.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is facing a potential touchline ban after accusing referee Kevin Friend of bias after the draw at West Ham.
- Manchester United could face UEFA action after bottles were thrown at PSG's Angel di Maria at Old Trafford.
- Mesut Ozil is being touted around clubs as his Arsenal future remains increasingly unclear.
- Tottenham are hopeful Harry Kane and Dele Alli will be fit for the return leg against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League.
- Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu believes La Liga should play three games per season overseas.
- Sky Bet Championship leaders Norwich City are in advanced talks with manager Daniel Farke over a new contract.
- Real Madrid think Maurizio Sarri's struggles as Chelsea manager will make it easier for them to sign Belgium playmaker Eden Hazard at the end of the season.