Bournemouth will be asking for £75m if Chelsea want to sign their star striker Callum Wilson, according to the back pages.
- Arsenal manager Unai Emery wants the club to find an exit route for Mesut Ozil before the end of the January transfer window to free up funds to sign his own players.
- Everton have told Idrissa Gana Gueye they do not wish to sell him to PSG this month.
- Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez called on the St James' Park hierarchy to release funds to sign a new attacker this month.
- Wolves are poised to open contract talks with captain Conor Coady, who is on Gareth Southgate's radar for an England call-up.
- Chelsea are locked in talks with Juventus over a possible 18-month loan move for Gonzalo Higuain - and Juve are set to make their demands heard.
- Chelsea are in advanced talks with Zenit St Petersburg over a £31m deal for Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes.
- Mikael Lustig has reiterated his desire to remain at Celtic.
- Samir Nasri feared he would never play football again after an 18-month anti-doping ban left him on the verge of depression.
- Bournemouth want £75m to sell striker Callum Wilson to Chelsea.
- Everton are keen on Lyon star Tanguy Ndombele - but will have to pay mega money if they want to get him.
- Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure has dropped a bombshell by claiming he wants to leave the club - this month.
- Brendan Rodgers has revealed he once tried to sign Steven Davis.
- Aberdeen are prepared to wait to land target Greg Stewart.