Paris Saint-Germain look certain to make a second move for Chelsea winger Willian in the summer, according to the back pages.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is now in pole position to become Manchester United's permanent manager as other candidates are falling out of contention.
- Tottenham are considering a move for Leicester's James Maddison over fears Christian Eriksen will leave the club.
- UEFA are set to end talks of a breakaway European Super League being formed in the near future by protecting domestic top tiers until at least 2024.
- Leeds remain interested in Wales winger Daniel James and may try again to sign him in the summer.
- Chelsea have earmarked a number of options, including Everton's Richarlison and Napoli's Lorenzo Insigne, as they brace themselves for Eden Hazard's probable departure to Real Madrid.
- Ander Herrera is close to signing a new contract with Manchester United after Ashley Young agreed a one-year extension at Old Trafford.
- Bournemouth goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is facing an uncertain future at the club following a training ground dispute with manager Eddie Howe.
- UEFA will warn Man City and PSG that no club is too powerful to be thrown out of European competition if found in breach of finance rules.
- Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli has taken a step toward recovery from a hamstring injury after starting ball work in Dubai.
- Arsene Wenger is preparing to return to football and set to take up one of four job offers in the next month. One offer is understood to be from Paris Saint-Germain and another a national team role.
- Tottenham's desire to add homegrown players to their squad in the summer has seen them scout QPR's young forward Eberechi Eze.
- Chelsea are among the clubs monitoring Philippe Coutinho's situation at Barcelona as they prepare for life without star man Eden Hazard.
- Arsenal considered recalling Calum Chambers from his Fulham loan in January but pulled the plug because of the cost.
- Eden Hazard's potential dream move to Real Madrid could be under threat after the La Liga side made Neymar their top transfer target.
- Paris Saint-Germain look certain to make a second move for Chelsea winger Willian in the summer.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp will ask for defensive signings in the summer after a disastrous January in the transfer market.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is contemplating a second warm-weather break for Manchester United after their FA Cup fifth-round clash with Chelsea.
- Arsenal's pursuit of Roma's head of recruitment Monchi has been boosted by talk he is considering quitting the Serie A club.
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Vito Mannone is set to leave Reading to join MLS side Minnesota United.
- Chelsea and Arsenal are tracking Marseille's 19-year-old centre-back Boubacar Kamara.
- Greg Clarke hopes to be handed a boost for England's planned World Cup 2030 bid by being voted on to FIFA's ruling body.
- Northern Ireland defender Chris Baird has called time on his professional career.
- Rafael Benitez will take his Newcastle squad for a training camp in Spain this month.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- St Johnstone are set to move for Livingston defender Declan Gallagher.
THE DAILY RECORD
- Falkirk have launched an appeal against the £60,000 fine they were handed over the "tapping up" of boss Ray McKinnon while he was employed by Morton.
- Ross County co-manager Stuart Kettlewell will find out on Thursday whether he will be sanctioned over making contact with a match official.