A look at the highlights from Monday's back pages.
- Real Madrid are set to complete a deadline day deal for Manchester United and Tottenham target Bruno Fernandes.
- Manchester United will play in Juventus-style black and white stripes next season for the first time since 1979.
- Manchester City have snubbed two loan bids for young star Phil Foden, from Rangers and Roma.
- England youngster and Manchester United target Arvin Appiah has agreed a stunning £8million deal to join Spanish club Almeria from Nottingham Forest.
- Fuming Aston Villa fans slammed Crystal Palace and the police over the Selhurst Park crowd chaos.
- Neymar has accepted defeat in his bid to force through a return to Barcelona from Paris Saint-Germain.
- Former Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel has terminated his contract with Atalanta just weeks after signing for the club.
- Everton flop Yannick Bolasie has hit out at boss Marco Silva after the winger was left out of his side's matchday squad for Sunday afternoon's visit of Wolves.
- Former Fulham goalkeeper Sergio Rico has joined Paris St Germain on a season-long loan from La Liga side Sevilla.
- Huddersfield have made Charlton boss Lee Bowyer their No 1 managerial target.
- Gary Neville is leading the charge to secure a new training base for Salford City and has identified Manchester City's former complex as the ideal location.
- Arsenal new boy Kieran Tierney told a fan he will be ready to make his Premier League debut in two weeks' time.
- Celtic are interested in bringing Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama back to Parkhead.
- Motherwell defender Adam Livingstone is being chased by four Championship clubs before the transfer window closes.
Amid all the chaos at the Emirates, both Arsenal and Spurs remind us of their fatal flaws. Alex Keble dissects a remarkable north London derby. Take a read by clicking the image above.
Mauricio Pochettino is confident Christian Eriksen will still be at Tottenham after the European transfer window closes on Monday.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp played down striker Sadio Mane's angry display after being substituted in the 3-0 win at Burnley.
Sporting Life boxing expert Chris Oliver landed with a couple of decent bets on Saturday night, hot on the heels of another big week for the racing desk - get the latest Weekend Winners.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Derby day reflections
- Liverpool land lucky 13
- Watch: Premier League highlights
- Transfer Window: Done Deals
- Barca's youngest ever LaLiga scorer
- Watch: OG settles Juve v Napoli thriller
- Lampard defends team selection
- Laporte facing long lay-off
- QUIZ: Test your football knowledge
- What is deadline day like for a player?
- Sky Bet's transfer window specials
- Super 6: £2 million jackpot!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results