Man Utd have been alerted to Antoine Griezmann's possible availability, but Thibault Courtois is not interested in moving to Old Trafford.
- Thibaut Courtois has snubbed a possible move to Manchester United in exchange for David de Gea joining Real Madrid.
- Manchester United and Chelsea are back in the hunt for Adrien Rabiot.
- Manchester United are eyeing a bargain move for Roma defender Kostas Manolas, who has a £30m transfer release clause.
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe is considering buying Chelsea but Britain's richest man has been put off by the £2.5bn asking price.
- England are sweating on Marcus Rashford's ankle injury ahead of their European Qualifier against Czech Republic.
- LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed the reasons behind turning down Manchester City before joining Manchester United in 2016.
- Manchester United or Arsenal are favourites to land Roma's Greek centre-back Kostas Manolas for a cut-price figure this summer as the 27-year-old's release clause will be void if they don't qualify for the Champions League.
Race for the Premier League...
- Manchester United are on red alert as Antoine Griezmann puts himself on the transfer market.
- Kieran Tierney has revealed the secret weapon in his comeback from injury - UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
- Manchester City's 18-year-old goalkeeper Curtis Anderson has joined Charlotte Independence in America.
- Man United target Alderweireld has casts doubts over his Tottenham future after admitting he is unsure if he will be there next season The 30-year-old's contract was extended to 2020 but that also includes a £25m release clause.
- Danny Rose has praised Raheem Sterling for using social media to speak out against racism, saying the Man City man has the full support of his England team-mates after he criticised the negative portrayal of black players in the media on his Instagram account after receiving abuse at Chelsea.
- PSG man Adrien Rabiot's mother has hits out at the club over her son's exile from the first team, claiming he's being made a scapegoat for United defeat. Rabiot has not played since December and is suspended until March 27 after going clubbing and liking Patrice Evra's social media celebration of their Champions League defeat by Manchester United.
- Harry Kane says the England squad will not allow club rivalries to cause splits in the team during their time on international duty.
- Derby County owner Mel Morris is looking at putting the club up for sale for a token price of £1 in a deal aimed at allowing him to have his debts repaid through the sale.
- Harry Kane says if England win the Nations League this summer it will eclipse their exploits at the World Cup in Russia last year.
- Kieren Trippier has admitted that he has found it hard to live up to expectations this season after starring for England at the World Cup.
- Marcus Rashford says it was impossible to think Man Utd would finish in the top four while Jose Mourinho was in charge.
- Celtic have no chance of keeping Filip Benkovic at the club this summer as Brendan Rodgers wants him back at Leicester.