Get up to speed with all of Monday's football news, gossip and transfer rumours from the national newspapers, including news on Dembele, Barton, Pepe and Alderweireld.
- Manchester United are keeping close tabs on Lyon striker Moussa Dembele.
- Tottenham are tracking Osijek FC keeper Marko Malenica as manager Mauricio Pochettino prepares to shuffle his options between the posts.
- A new business consortium backed by European money are ready to offer to buy Huddersfield Town in a £50m deal.
- Chelsea will compete with Real Madrid in the race for Borussia Dortmund's 19-year-old Swedish striker Alexander Isak.
- Joey Barton faces an anxious wait to see if Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel will press charges against him following allegations of a tunnel bust-up at Oakwell.
- Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel was said to be undergoing emergency dental treatment on Sunday after police launched an assault investigation into an alleged tunnel brawl with Joey Barton.
- Manuel Pellegrini hopes to emulate his success at Villarreal with West Ham and took heart from his side's performance in defeat at Old Trafford on Saturday.
- Arthur Numan reckons clubs will think twice before signing Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos.
- Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane says the club could sell valuable players during the summer. The Frenchman wants to make big changes to his squad after a disappointing La Liga season. (Sky Sports)
- Bayern Munich are interested in Roma's 19-year-old Italy midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo. (Bild - in German)
- Lille president Gerard Lopez says 23-year-old Ivorian winger Nicolas Pepe, of interest to Manchester United, will leave the French club in the summer. (Manchester Evening News)
- Leicester have taken three non-league teenagers on trial to help develop the team in the future. Guiseley midfielder Dylan Barkers, Hastings Uniteddefender Jamie Fielding and Hastings midfielder Adam Lovatt have all joined the club. (Leicester Mercury)
- Representatives from Manchester United, Juventus and Paris St-Germain were at Aves to watch Sporting Lisbon's 24-year-old midfielder Bruno Fernandes. (A Bola)
- Arsenal want to sign Tottenham's Belgian defender Toby Alderweireld. (Talksport)
- Argentina striker Mauro Icardi is set to leave Inter Milan this summer. The 26-year-old could make a £52m move to Real Madrid. (AS)
- Liverpool and Bayern Munich target Timo Werner will not sign a new contract with RB Leipzig. The striker is out of contract at the Bundesliga club at the end of the season.