Thursday's Paper Talk has the latest football gossip from the national newspaper back pages.
- Paul Pogba's Manchester United career is over with offers of around £100m to see United move quickly to get a deal done for a player whose contract is up next summer.
- Arsenal are ready to trigger the extension clause in David Luiz's contract to keep him at the Emirates to 2021.
- Arsenal's priority when their self-isolation ends next week is to tie teen sensation Bukayo Saka to a new contract.
- Arsenal are becoming resigned to the fact that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will enter the final year of his contract without agreeing a new deal.
- Chelsea are at the front of the queue to sign Phillipe Coutinho, who is currently on-loan at Bayern Munich from Barcelona.
- Chris Smalling is still to discuss his next move and will make a decision in the summer.
- Houssem Aouar could be subject of a bidding war in the summer with Manchester City, Juventus and Paris-Saint Germain all keen on landing the Lyon midfielder.
- Arsenal have held talks over a move for Swedish youth international striker Emil Roback.
- West Ham plan to check on Wolves' young defender Dion Sanderson once the season resumes.
- Steven Gerrard is not a shoo-in for the Liverpool job when Jurgen Klopp departs, according to reports.
- Barcelona are plotting a move for Lazio's Brazilian defender Luiz Felipe this summer.
- Bayern Munich are said to have held a secret meeting with the agent of Manchester City winger Leroy Sane ahead of a potential summer transfer.
- Leeds United have been handed a positive transfer message by Manchester City about their recently acquired new right-back, Yan Couto.
- Arsenal will sit down and talk to Santi Cazorla about how they can offer him a return to north London to properly say goodbye to the club's supporters.
- Arsenal are preparing to outbid Sevilla in order to sign Feyenoord's attacking midfielder Orkun Kokcu in the summer transfer window.
- Chelsea are tracking £23m rated Hellas Verona ace Marash Kumbullaace but face competition from Manchester United, Inter Milan and Lazio.
- Manchester United are willing to break the bank with wages of £100,000 a week to land Jude Bellingham ahead of Borussia Dortmund.
- CSKA Moscow hope to start a bidding war for Crystal Palace target Fedor Chalov.
- David Luiz says Chelsea staff begged him to return just days after his transfer to Arsenal. (DAILY MIRROR)
- Gordon Taylor's salary, bonus and benefits as chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association have remained at more than £2m, despite a year of unprecedented turmoil at the organisation. (DAILY TELEGRAPH)
- Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno believes Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will remain at the club. (FOOTBALL.LONDON)
- Axel Tuanzebe has urged Manchester United youngsters to consider what is best for themselves before making any decisions on their future at the club.
- Ilkay Gundogan says Manchester City players are keeping in regular contact over WhatsApp as the squad are training from home while the Premier League is suspended. (MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS)
- Lille striker Victor Osimhen has raised eyebrows by posting a video wearing an Everton shirt. The 21-year-old's performances have seen him linked with a potential move away from France in the summer, with reports suggesting both Liverpool and West Ham are showing interest from the Premier League. (LIVERPOOL ECHO)
- Real Madrid's James Rodriguez is the latest household name to be linked with Wolves. (BIRMINGHAM MAIL)
- Manchester United hope they have won the race for Jude Bellingham by reminding the Birmingham City wonderkid of the stars who have made their name at the club. (BIRMINGHAM MAIL)
- Danny Higginbotham feels Jack Grealish would succeed at Manchester United, should he complete a move to Old Trafford this summer. (BIRMINGHAM MAIL)
A message to the Sporting Life family from the managing editor Gareth Jones at this uncertain, difficult time...
Sporting Life columnist Laura Woods on working at Cheltenham Festival, life without sport and the impact of coronavirus outbreak...
Richard Jolly takes an in-depth look at Mohamed Salah's scoring exploits and unearths some mind-boggling numbers behind Liverpool star's success...
IMPORTANT: Sporting Life podcasts have new homes across the below platforms.
Please make sure you subscribe to ensure you don't miss future episodes of your favourite show.
Follow Sporting Life on social - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football content
- Message from the editor
- Laura Woods: Unprecedented times
- Championship: The best defenders
- Who is the Championship's best keeper?
- Analysis: Salah's scoring exploits
- Sky Bet EFL: Great Games
- How sports stars passed the time
- Coronavirus: Full list of cancelled, postponed and behind-closed-doors sports
- Coronavirus: Latest updates
- The best sporting documentaries
- Paper Talk - latest transfer gossip