Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone is wanted by Everton according to one of Thursday's papers - get the latest rumours here.
- Marco Silva said goodbye to his Everton players in the away dressing room at Anfield following their 5-2 defeat in the Merseyside derby.
- Real Betis vice-chairman Jose Catalan has revealed that Tottenham can make Giovani Lo Celso's move permanent for a cut-price deal.
- Phil Foden may have to follow Jadon Sancho out of Manchester City to kickstart his career, according to Shaun Wright-Phillips.
- Manchester United could turn to England boss Gareth Southgate to replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after previously blocking the Three Lions gaffer's route into management.
- Tottenham are reportedly ready to cut their losses with Christian Eriksen and sell him in January - for less than £40m.
- Freddie Ljungberg is planning talks with £72m winger Nicolas Pepe who is still struggling to cope with life in England four months after his record-breaking move to Arsenal.
- Emmanuel Adebayor could make a return to English football after walking out on Turkish club Kayserispor.
- Manchester United chief Ed Woodward is willing to pay a massive £119m to sign Jadon Sancho in the January window, according to reports
- Arsenal have been linked with Mauricio Pochettino and Massimiliano Allegri but now they have an ideal chance to go for Carlo Ancelotti.
- Atalanta are set to sign Chelsea midfielder Mario Pasalic on a permanent basis.
- Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone is wanted by Everton if Marco Silva is sacked following the 5-2 defeat to Liverpool.
- Chelsea are considering recalling defender Jake Clarke-Salter who has enjoyed a successful loan spell at Birmingham.
- Manchester Utd have launched a £21m offer for Liverpool transfer target Dejan Kulusevski of Parma.
- Chelsea are prepared to set a new transfer record in order to bring England international Jadon Sancho to the club from Borussia Dortmund.
- Everton are lining up a new contract for left-back Lucas Digne after tying down Richarlison until 2024.
- Jose Mourinho could make £25m-rated Norwich centre-back Ben Godfrey his first signing as manager of Tottenham.
- Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson says Lionel Messi and Ederson are two major influences on his career.
- The Premier League are facing calls from clubs to appoint Richard Masters as chief executive on a permanent basis following their decision to dispense with David Pemsel last week.
- Leicester City are looking to offer Brendan Rodgers a bumper new deal that would give the Northern Irishman significant financial reward to remain at the King Power Stadium.
- Celtic will have to splash the cash to sign Ismaila Soro as his club in Israel, Bnei Yehunda, sent a firm message over his future.
- Referee John Beaton apologised to Rangers manager Steven Gerrard for denying Alfredo Morelos a penalty against Aberdeen.