Tottenham have emerged as the leading contenders to sign Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon. Check out that and the rest of today's transfer rumours right here.
- Mauricio Pochettino's pulling power has given Tottenham the edge in the race for Ryan Sessegnon.
- Matt Ritchie has been told he can leave Newcastle this summer after having his request for a new deal rejected.
- Paris Saint-Germain are plotting another bid for Manchester City target Julian Weigl - with Borussia Dortmund holding out for a £22m fee.
- Arsenal fans are set to be guarded by 800 cops during their Europa League clash in Naples amid fears about football hooligans in the notorious Italian city.
- Arsenal are considering triggering a buy-back clause in the contract of Ismael Bennacer.
- Chelsea are ready to return to Eden Hazard's former club Lille for his replacement - Nicolas Pepe.
- Denis Suarez's agent has admitted that the midfielder's loan spell with Arsenal "hasn't been his best" - and a summer switch to Napoli could be on the horizon.
- Police have now made contact with Fleetwood Town following allegations that their manager Joey Barton assaulted his Barnsley counterpart Daniel Stendel.
- Newcastle are the latest club to run the rule over Burnley teenager Dwight McNeil.
- Liverpool are close to agreeing personal terms with German striker Timo Werner ahead of a £43m switch to Anfield.
- Real Madrid have been told in no uncertain terms that PSG will not sell them Kylian Mbappe
- Leicester are desperate to complete a £40m deal for Belgian international midfielder Youri Tielemans.
- Southampton are keen on signing Rangers midfielder Scott Arfield.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard is closing in on a move for Aberdeen forward Greg Stewart and he could add further Premiership experience to his squad as the Gers eye deals for John Souttar and Jake Hastie.