Find out which Inter Milan youngster is high on the list of summer targets for both Liverpool and Manchester City.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Paul Pogba has been told by Manchester United he must hand in a transfer request if he wants to force through his dream move to Real Madrid.
- Antoine Griezmann's lawyer will meet with Barcelona this weekend to thrash out terms of a £108m move from Atletico Madrid.
- Chelsea will pursue £40m-rated Ajax star David Neres if their transfer ban is overturned.
- Arsenal and Chelsea could return half of their tickets for the UEFA Europa League final in Baku with many fans deciding not to travel.
- AC Milan are plotting a summer move for Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi.
- Paris Saint-Germain defender Dani Alves is holding out for offers from Premier League clubs this summer after past bids from Manchester City and United.
- Tottenham will have to give Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri assurances of their spending power if they want him to replace Mauricio Pochettino.
- PSG are ready to encourage David de Gea to see out the rest of his Manchester United contract and then join them on a free transfer.
- Unai Emery will trigger the release clause of £31m-rated Roma centre-back Kostas Manolas.
- Manchester United have the edge over Barcelona and Manchester City in attempts to sign Ajax's Matthijs de Ligt.
- Manchester United are looking to sign Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana as a potential replacement for David de Gea.
- Arsenal are ready to make a move for striker Alexis Claude-Maurice from Ligue 1 side Lorient.
- Manchester City and Liverpool have joined clubs who have been scouting Inter Milan youngster Sebastiano Esposito at the European U17 Championships.
- Aston Villa are already preparing to begin talks to buy loan stars Tammy Abraham, Tyrone Mings and Axel Tuanzebe if they are promoted.
- Middlesbrough are interested in Den Haag winger Sheraldo Becker, with the Dutchman out of contract in the summer.
- Bristol City are set to sign attacking midfielder Sammie Szmodics from Colchester United.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United are confident they will keep Marcus Rashford by trebling his wages to £300k per week.
- Chelsea are interested in signing Marco Asensio and Edinson Cavani, should their transfer ban be lifted this summer.
- Real Madrid are preparing to swoop for Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
THE SUNDAY TIMES
- Manchester City will clear some squad players out in order to sign Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka this summer.
- Tottenham are set to go up against Juventus to sign Lyon midfielder £87m-rated Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon this summer
- Tottenham are lining up a £40m swoop for Roma prospect Nicolo Zaniolo during the summer window.
- Brentford have made an enquiry for Blackburn Rovers goalkeeper David Raya as Daniel Bentley might leave Griffin Park.
THE SCOTTISH SUN ON SUNDAY
- Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes thinks Kilmarnock's Steve Clarke would make a good choice for the next Scotland manager.