The deadline for Premier League purchases may have passed but several players could still be exiting stage left - keep up to speed with who goes where.
- Crystal Palace have agreed to revisit the sale of Wilfried Zaha in January after approaches from Everton and Arsenal over the summer.
- Chelsea will make an £80m bid for Zaha in January if they can overturn their transfer ban.
- Real Madrid are keeping tabs on Donny van de Beek who would cost the club around £50m.
- Marcos Rojo will get loaned out to a European club after his move to Everton collapsed.
- Everton only made one bid for Wilfried Zaha of £52m which was rejected on July 28.
- Everton opted against entering talks to sign Lyon winger Memphis Depay earlier this summer.
- Wolves and AC Milan have agreed a £26m deal for midfielder Franck Kessie.
- Manchester United youngster Ethan Hamilton is a target for League One side Southend.
- Mario Balotelli is set to sign for Brazilian side Flamengo, signing a deal that would see him earn £14m a year.
- Joao Cancelo says working under Pep Guardiola was a big draw factor regarding his reasoning for joining Manchester City.
- Aaron Mooy could make his Brighton debut against Watford on August 10.
- Burundi striker Saido Berahino will sign for Belgian club Zulte Waregem following his release by Championship side Stoke City.
- Ed Woodward reportedly pulled the plug on a move for Mario Mandzukic because Juventus' asking price for the striker was too high.
- Manchester United's decision to sell Romelu Lukaku was taken after the striker had a row with assistant manager Mike Phelan during the club's pre-season tour.
- Luka Modric is desperate to stay put at Real Madrid this summer despite being linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain.
- Real Madrid believe the door is closed on a move for France midfielder Paul Pogba after Man United did not strengthen their midfield on deadline day. The La Liga side will instead turn their focus to Paris St-Germain forward Neymar.
- Rangers are poised to sign Brandon Barker from Manchester City on a permanent contract.
- West Brom killed their interest in Rangers' Alfredo Morelos after signing Charlie Austin from Southampton.
- Kilmarnock's Greg Taylor is on Celtic's transfer radar as the Premiership champions search for Kieran Tierney's replacement.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Kilmarnock have been linked with a loan move for Inter Milan wonderkid Ryan Nolan.