Kasper Schmeichel leaving Leicester City, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer staying at Manchester United are the big stories in Monday's National Newspapers.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be named the full-time Manchester United manager at the end of the season.
- Kasper Schmeichel could quit Leicester because he is not happy under manager Claude Puel. That's according to his father and Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel.
- Chelsea want AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie in a transfer exchange for Tiemoue Bakayoko.
- Manchester United want to sign Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon with the left-sided England Under-21 player stalling on a new contract.
- Wolves are favourites to sign Portugal Under-21 player Joao Felix with manager Nuno Espirito Santo keen on the 19-year-old Benfica midfielder.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Everton's players have backed beleaguered manager Marco Silva after the Watford defeat.
- Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton has England hopes after impressing against Brighton.
- Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson is ready to advise England boss Gareth Southgate about a potential international call-up for defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Chelsea will demand Ivory Coast midfielder Franck Kessie in return if AC Milan attempt to sign France midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko permanently.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has identified Leeds United winger Jack Clarke, 18, as a priority target for the summer transfer window.
- Birmingham City are lining up a double swoop for Hearts duo Steven Naismith and Arnaud Djoum.