Saturday's transfer gossip and rumours in the world of football according to the national newspapers.
- Mauricio Pochettino has Sergio Aguero in his sights for a free transfer at the end of the season.
- Carlo Ancelotti has told Paris Saint-Germain Everton are open to a deal for Moise Kean.
- William Saliba has accused Mikel Arteta of not giving him a chance to prove himself at Arsenal before shipping him out on loan.
- Borussia Dortmund are reportedly willing to sell Julian Brandt this month, amid speculation linking the Germany international with a move to Arsenal.
- West Ham feared being saddled with flop Sebastien Haller unless they offloaded him to Ajax.
- Sergio Aguero is expected to start his bid to earn a new Manchester City deal on Saturday.
- West Ham star Manuel Lanzini has apologised for breaking coronavirus rules and pledged to donate to a local foodbank.
- Napoli striker Arkadiusz Milik is being chased by the 'best Premier League clubs', his agent claims.
- The Premier League has issued its clubs with a hardline set of new "enhanced" measures to halt the spread of Covid-19 throughout squads, threatening action against players who break government protocols off the pitch as well as warning them against "handshakes or hugging" and shirt-swapping.
- The so-called super agents of world football such as Mino Raiola and Jonathan Barnett are threatening to go to war with FIFA to stop player salary caps being introduced across the game due to Covid-19 turmoil.
- The future of this season's Champions Cup campaign is on a knife-edge with the participation of the Top 14 clubs in the final two rounds set to be decided by the French government - a decision that could have major repercussions for the remainder of the club and international season.
- Liverpool have tried to help Marine pull off one of the great FA Cup upsets against Tottenham by giving their non-League neighbours vital scouting footage for analysis and last-minute access to their training grounds.
- Manchester City face losing three of their most talented youngsters this month with Jayden Braaf, Luke Mbete and Josh Wilson-Esbrand wanted by rival clubs.
- Crystal Palace will donate Selhurst Park for the NHS to use as a vaccination venue in the battle against Covid-19.
- Football clubs have been warned they must do more to prevent the spread of Covid after new figures appeared to show players and staff are more likely to catch the virus than people in the general population.
- Newcastle United say Allan Saint-Maximin did not break Covid-19 quarantine rules after he was pictured with a fan in a supermarket.
- Jose Mourinho has bought a ticket in a raffle organised by Marine in which the top prize is to manage them in a pre-season friendly, although he knows he would most likely be unable to claim the prize even if he won.
- Jurgen Klopp is ready to step up the intensity in Liverpool's training ahead of their showdown with Manchester United.
- The Football League are facing mounting pressure to halt the season following a huge surge in positive Covid cases.
- Ex-FIFA president Sepp Blatter is in hospital in a 'serious but stable' condition.
- Liverpool are said to have other priorities before agreeing a new contract for star forward Mohamed Salah.
- Rangers are eyeing a pre-contract move for KV Oostende star Fashion Sakala.
- Dunfermline Athletic are set to become the first Scottish club to hand over its stadium to the NHS for the roll out of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Fraser Forster claims he only wanted to return to Southampton and fight for the number one spot despite attempts to bring him back to Celtic.
- Derek McInnes has claimed there will be no new signings at cash-strapped Aberdeen this month.