Liverpool are in pursuit of Dortmund's Jadon Sancho, while several clubs are lining up Bayern's Corentin Tolisso as the Premier League goes scouting in the Bundesliga.
- Chelsea have entered a £50m battle with Manchester United to land Birmingham City star Jude Bellingham.
- England could play ties against Argentina and Brazil outside the World Cup under a new deal.
- Arsenal are ready to start contract talks with Matteo Guendouzi.
- Philippe Coutinho has ruled out returning to Liverpool from Barcelona
- Manchester United changed their Marbella hotel amid coronavirus fears - after it emerged Rafa Benitez and his Chinese club had stayed there last week.
- United are monitoring Bukayo Saka's contract situation at Arsenal with the 18-year-old having impressed this season.
- Liverpool have informed Borussia Dortmund of their desire to sign Jadon Sancho this summer, with the German club expected to demand at least £100m for the 19-year-old England forward.
- Premier League clubs are 'on red alert' with Bayern Munich ready to cash in on French midfielder Corentin Tolisso.
- Premier League referees Andy Madley and David Coote have failed the fitness test to become members of the FIFA international list.
- Paul Pogba is targeting a return to action for France's friendlies next month to cement his place for the European Championships.
- Dortmund are expected to allow the coveted Jadon Sancho to leave this summer - and have already started lining up replacements.
- Romelu Lukaku's move to Inter Milan contained no clauses for Manchester United to get the Belgium striker back to Old Trafford in a future deal.
- Leeds United goalkeeper Kiko Casilla will appear before a Football Association disciplinary panel next week as he contests a charge of racist abuse.
- Manchester City were involved in a furious dispute with UEFA's chief financial investigator and demanded damages from the European body after his recommendation for a one-season Champions League ban for the club was leaked, court documents have revealed.
- Mohamed Salah will be asked to represent Egypt at the Olympic Games in Tokyo in the summer, raising the possibility of him missing two chunks of Liverpool's season with him also expected to play at the Africa Cup of Nations in January.
- Mohamed Salah's agent Ramy Abbas Issa insists no decision has yet been made over the Liverpool star's participation in this year's Olympic Games.
- Ilkay Gundogan admits he snubbed a move to Liverpool in 2016 because Jurgen Klopp was in charge.
- Former Hibernian and Dundee United striker Simon Murray set to leave South African side Bidvest Wits in the summer.
- Liverpool are eyeing up striker Timo Werner but a price tag of £46m may be the stumbling block (Bild)
- Chelsea are expected to complete a deal for Ajax attacking midfielder Hakim Ziyech (Evening Standard)
- Boss Frank Lampard intends to sign at least four players this summer (Metro)
- Among them could be Jeremie Boga, who the Blues might re-sign having offloaded to Sassuolo two years ago (Daily Star)
Important: Sporting Life podcasts have new homes across the below platforms.
Please make sure you subscribe to ensure you don't miss future episodes of your favourite show.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Laura Woods: Numero (N)uno
- Alex Keble: How to fix Man City
- Pundit Panel: The VAR verdict
- Henderson favourite for PFA award
- Summer transfers set to happen
- Latest Paper Talk
- Our latest football tips
- Bruno Fernandes: What United will gain
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results
- Latest football odds