A source close to Ronald Koeman claims Barcelona want to sign Liverpool's Mo Salah. That and much more in today's newpaper round-up.
- Barcelona want Mo Salah and the Liverpool winger is eager to make the move, according to Ronald Koeman's close friend and Ajax record appearance holder Sjaak Swart.
- Manchester United are ready to walk away from a summer deal for Jadon Sancho and have made enquiries over alternative forwards such as Gareth Bale, Douglas Costa and Ivan Perisic.
- Emiliano Martinez, one of the heroes of Arsenal's FA Cup triumph last season, has agreed a four-year deal with Aston Villa but the transfer was on Sunday night being held up by contractual complications.
- Arsenal have held talks with French club Dijon over a deal for Iceland goalkeeper Runar Alex Runarsson.
- Liverpool are set to sign 17-year-old Brazilian goalkeeper Marcelo Pitaluga for £1.8m.
Sporting Life previews & tips
- Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho is interested in joining former club Manchester United in the race to sign Sergio Regulion.
- Edouard Mendy's £23m move to Chelsea is "almost done" after the Rennes goalkeeper completed his medical in west London over the weekend.
- Thiago Alacantara has "obviously" agreed a contract with Liverpool or Manchester United - perhaps even both clubs, suspects former Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness.
- Trabzonspor president Ahmet Agaoglu has revealed the club are in talks with Tottenham over a deal for Alexander Sorloth.
- Arsenal are in the hunt for the French 21-year-old Mounir Chouiar and want the talented dribbler to offer another option on the left hand-side of their attack.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Rangers target Bongani Zungu has reignited speculation of a move to Ibrox - by suggesting on social media he no longer plays for French side Amiens.