Sadio Mane has no intention of leaving Liverpool, while Spurs scouts were at St Mary's to watch Kosovo scorer Vedat Muriqi, all in today's back pages.
- Sadio Mane has warned potential suitors they are wasting their time trying to tempt him away from Liverpool.
- Manchester United are sweating on the fitness of five players ahead of their clash with Leicester this weekend.
- Tammy Abraham has revealed he is inspired by his childhood hero Didier Drogba.
- Chelsea could launch a £35m bid for Nice defender Youcef Atal if their two-window transfer ban is lifted in January.
- The son of former Liverpool owner George Gillett is in negotiations to buy Derby County.
- Paul Pogba's brother insists the Manchester United midfielder did not speak to Sergio Ramos over a possible Real Madrid move, but he did make contact with Barcelona's Lionel Messi.
- Cristiano Ronaldo earns three times more than any other player in Serie A with team-mate Matthijs de Ligt a huge £21m behind the Juventus forward
- Manchester United are in talks with Jesse Lingard over a new contract.
- Liverpool are working hard to tie down a number of their stars to new contracts after it was claimed they are in talks with Virgil van Dijk over an extension.
- Paris Saint-Germain chief Leonardo still wants to sell Barcelona transfer target Neymar, according to reports.
- Kevin De Bruyne has promised Vincent Kompany he will go to play for him at Anderlecht - when he finishes at Manchester City.
- Alexis Sanchez has had to pay the price for a poor season with Manchester United in more ways than one - this time, with a spectacular drop in his FIFA rating
- Tottenham scouts were at St Mary's to watch Kosovo striker Vedat Muriqi, who scored against England in that 5-3 epic Euro 2020 qualifier.
- Celtic star Odsonne Edouard could deal a blow to his club after revealing his aim to play for France at the 2020 Olympics in Japan.
- Romelu Lukaku has insisted his former boss Steve Clarke will haul Scotland out of their slump.
- Kilmarnock have sealed a deal to sign Jan Koprivec deal in a move that could see Jamie MacDonald leave Rugby Park.