New Leicester City boss Brendon Rodgers will be heavily backed in the transfer market as he eyes Callum Wilson - find out what else is making today's back page headlines.
- Leicester will give Brendan Rodgers a £200m transfer kitty with Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson top of his transfer list.
- Arsenal are looking at Emiliano Martinez as a cut-price No 2 next season.
- Manchester United are considering a move for Angolan wing prodigy Zito Luvumbo.
- Miguel Almiron's agent claims he rejected an offer to join Arsenal in January before signing for Newcastle in a club-record £20.7m deal.
- Brendan Rodgers was given a round of applause by Leicester's dressing room after his first speech to the squad.
- Arsenal are preparing a £25m summer swoop for Celtic defender Kieran Tierney.
- Marcelo wants to quit Real Madrid in favour for Juventus this summer.
- Nantes could be forced to wait more than a year to receive any money from Cardiff City for Emiliano Sala, despite making an appeal to FIFA over the club's failure to make a first payment.
- Rafa Benitez has warned Jonjo Shelvey he faces a further spell on the sidelines despite his return from injury.
- Manchester United have enquired about AC Milan ace Davide Calabria, his agent has claimed.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Alfredo Morelos has revealed he expects to leave Rangers this summer and move to a top European club.
- Leicester will make a £25m move for Kieran Tierney if Leicester left-back Ben Chilwell leaves in the summer for Manchester City.