Manchester United are eyeing a move for Spain defender Sergio Reguilon - get all the big stories from today's back pages here.
- Manchester United are preparing an opening offer for Sergio Reguilon but are unwilling to match Real Madrid's £27.2m valuation of the Spain defender.
- An American consortium proposing a takeover of West Ham is preparing an improved offer for the club after its opening bid of £350m was rejected last month.
- Arsenal could allow Lucas Torreira to leave on loan before the end of the transfer window, with Fiorentina and Torino both interested in signing the Uruguay midfielder.
- Jose Mourinho is facing a dressing room backlash after branding Tottenham players as "lazy".
- Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to hold talks with Mason Greenwood after a difficult couple of weeks for the teenager.
- Udinese midfielder Rodrigo De Paul confirmed he wants to join Leeds United this summer in a tweet he has now deleted.
Gareth Bale is open to the possibility of joining Manchester United this summer if a deal can be struck with Real Madrid.
- Manchester United are ready to offer Gareth Bale a short-term deal after losing patience over Jadon Sancho.
- West Ham are ready to offer Arsenal a stunning £5m rental deal for centre-back Rob Holding.
- Manchester United are weighing up a move for Valencia's Uros Racic and are set to add Spanish wonderkid Alejandro Garnacho to their ranks.
- Arsenal outcast Sead Kolasinac has become a transfer target for West Ham as David Moyes attempts to land a new left-back.
- Crisis club Wigan Athletic are a target for a rescue bid from the Middle East-based business group MBuzz.
- Manchester City are considering a move for Atletico Madrid defender Jose Gimenez as Pep Guardiola looks to sign another centre-back before the transfer window closes.
- Barcelona have agreed a £28m deal to bring Lyon winger Memphis Depay to the Nou Camp.
- Tottenham are lining up a bid for Eintracht Frankfurt striker Bas Dost following Jose Mourinho's complaints about the laziness of his squad.
- Barnsley have held talks with other EFL clubs about a shock move away from Oakwell amid a furious row over the purchase of the ground - and could even play their home games in Lancashire.
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi has become football's second billionaire after Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Former Chelsea star Oscar has revealed old team-mates Willian and David Luiz are trying to convince him to join Arsenal - but he would prefer a return to Stamford Bridge.
- Napoli have set a strict deadline for clubs who are interested in signing Kalidou Koulibaly, which means Manchester United and Manchester City will have to act fast to land the defender.
- Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero could be set to head back to Argentina this summer.
- Tottenham defender Danny Rose only discovered he would not be part of Jose Mourinho's squad this season when he was left out of the club's squad-number announcement on Friday.
- Borussia Dortmund manager Lucien Favre expects Jadon Sancho to increase his value by improving his game this season before Manchester United return to the market for the England forward.
- The English Football League wants a £22m financial bailout from the Premier League for every month the season continues without supporters.
- Aston Villa are poised to take their summer spending to £75m with the captures of Emiliano Martinez and Bertrand Traore.
- Slaven Bilic is set to complete the signing of Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher for West Brom on a season-long loan.
- Celtic are poised to launch a third bid of around £800,000 to try to land Charlton kid Alfie Doughty.
- St Mirren 'keeper Peter Urminsky has been given the all-clear from coronavirus.