Liverpool are the latest club to join the race to try and sign Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho, according to the back pages.
- Chelsea winger Willian is a target for Juventus and Barcelona with his contract coming to an end next summer.
- The father of Joe Gomez says he is proud of his son for how he dealt with the canteen clash with fellow England star Raheem Sterling, which left the Liverpool defender with a scratched face.
- Bayern Munich are ready to reignite their interest in £90m Manchester City winger Leroy Sane.
- Mauricio Pochettino is heading towards the point of no return at Tottenham as fears grow that he will not be able to salvage their season.
- Manchester City have joined Brighton and Aston Villa in writing to Mike Riley, the referees' chief, to outline concerns over VAR controversies ahead of a crunch meeting between clubs to discuss its progress.
- The PFA and the LMA are in talks with a charity backed by Sir John Major and Sir Alex Ferguson to begin a sheltered accommodation scheme that could be extended into dementia care for former players.
- Liverpool have joined Manchester United, PSG and Real Madrid in the chase for Jadon Sancho, with the England winger looking to leave Borussia Dortmund next summer.
- Manchester City have sacked the man in charge of their training facility amid concerns he was not keeping the £200m complex up to scratch.
- David O'Leary is the source of tension among Arsenal's hierarchy with chairman Sir Chips Keswick facing resistance in his bid to induct the former captain onto the club's board as a football consultant.
- Lucas Torreira is set to consider his Arsenal future should offers come in for his services in January or the summer.
- Furious Manchester City made a formal complaint to refs chief Mike Riley over the performance of Michael Oliver in their crucial defeat to Liverpool.
- David Beckham has been picking up the phone and pleading with players to help him realise his MLS dream.
- Scotland star Scott McKenna has revealed his transfer request is off the table - but he could still quit Aberdeen in January.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Hibs failed in a bid to lure Darren Fletcher for talks on the vacant hotseat.
- John Kennedy has ended talk of a stunning move to become Hibs boss by committing to Celtic.
- James Forrest insists it is wrong to question Kieran Tierney's commitment to Scotland.